Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Shakes Head at Claims He Was "Relieved' To Lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    His gold medal WAS paid for. He lost TWO fights in the Olympics. It was a sham

And he was sucking air by the second round. So much for athleticism. All that non practical muscle.
    Do you have proof? Also: Did he buy wins as a pro as well? Pro is what really counts anyways. You just sound like a disgruntled AJ hater to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
      He does have a terrible chin. Watch the WHyte fight or the Klitshcko fight. He gets hurt and then it takes him a few round to recover. Even the Povetkin fight, he almost got dropped the first round.

Also he got knocked down by Whyte (in their first fight), Price (confirmed by Joshua) and Dubois (confirmed by Dubois).

I say he must be a better boxer than people think- to win so many fights with such a poor chin
      The Punch that Kiltschko landed was a game changer, it was due to Joshua's durability that he was able to recover. 'That same punch in my opinion would of finished off Fury and Wilder'.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Do you have proof? Also: Did he buy wins as a pro as well? Pro is what really counts anyways. You just sound like a disgruntled AJ hater to me.
        Yes, he bought his belt from Charles Martin, worst of all time. Paid millions for it.

He has a long history of buying and cheating his way to the top. But money cant buy everything, and sooner or later frauds like AJ get found out and exposed. Ruiz did just that in spectacular fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          The Punch that Kiltschko landed was a game changer, it was due to Joshua's durability that he was able to recover. 'That same punch in my opinion would of finished off Fury and Wilder'.
          Spitting his mouthguard , and getting extra time and help from Eddies ref was reason he recovered.

when its an inactive 40 year vs juiced up 25 year old, the 25 year old will always recover faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Yes, he bought his belt from Charles Martin, worst of all time. Paid millions for it.

He has a long history of buying and cheating his way to the top. But money cant buy everything, and sooner or later frauds like AJ get found out and exposed. Ruiz did just that in spectacular fashion.
            He didn't buy sh@t. It's called working your way to a title shot.

You're clearly just a deluded AJ hater that dksab. Ruiz was in the verge of getting ko'd himself. Lol @ spectacular fashion. Would it have been as spectacular if AJ had finished him off instead?

Try being objective for a change instead of a hater and you'll possibly be taken seriously.

Comment

He didn't buy sh@t. It's called working your way to a title shot.

You're clearly just a deluded AJ hater that dksab. Ruiz was in the verge of getting ko'd himself. Lol @ spectacular fashion. Would it have been as spectacular if AJ had finished him off instead?

Try being objective for a change instead of a hater and you'll possibly be taken seriously.
              AJ bought his olympic gold medal too.
              2 of the most blatant cases of buying your way to the top.

Ruiz was never close to getting ko'd.
              He was completely dominant and sent Anthony Johnson packing back to the UK.

AJ wouldn't have quit in the corner in the if he thought he had any chance of winning.

Comment

AJ bought his olympic gold medal too.
                2 of the most blatant cases of buying your way to the top.

Ruiz was never close to getting ko'd.
                He was completely dominant and sent Anthony Johnson packing back to the UK.

AJ wouldn't have quit in the corner in the if he thought he had any chance of winning.
                Like I said, you're just an ignorant, disgruntled AJ hater. Nothing more.
                And Ruiz wasn't dominant when he got his d@ck knocked in the dirt with that left hook. Bozo

Comment

Like I said, you're just an ignorant, disgruntled AJ hater. Nothing more.
                  And Ruiz wasn't dominant when he got his d@ck knocked in the dirt with that left hook. Bozo
                  I thought all the AJ fans with "hard ons" for AJ went into hiding. But I guess there is still 1 left.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                    LMAO so let me get this straight AJ is on million dollar non-performance enhancing, performance enhancing drugs?

Are you gonna deny being a moron or have you come to terms with it?
                    What a moronic response, ironic that.

Comment

I dont remember Wlad quitting in the corner because he was getting battered by a shot fat mexican.
                      How is Andy Ruiz Jr. shot???

Comment

Working...
                      X