Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Shakes Head at Claims He Was "Relieved' To Lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
    Id never realised until Joshua Ruiz how large a percentage of boxings fanbase were professional Psychologists, people with inside knowledge of fight camps and strength and conditioning experts. It really bodes quite well for the future
    😂
    They also moonlight as financial advisors and promoter's consultants for all boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
      Agree its amazing what money can buy. gold medals, world titles... all available at a price.

It worked well until AJ faced a decent boxer, and didnt have the ref protecting him every 10 seconds.
      Do you really believe that? I mean he already beat Klitschko, Pov, Parker and almost ko'd Ruiz early. I mean do you really think that's true man? Don't lie to yourself.

As far as the bought comment, I just don't know. I don't think he paid for his height, reach and athleticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Do you really believe that? I mean he already beat Klitschko, Pov, Parker and almost ko'd Ruiz early. I mean do you really think that's true man? Don't lie to yourself.

As far as the bought comment, I just don't know. I don't think he paid for his height, reach and athleticism.
        Only euros think those guys where ANYTHING....such as you did with glAss Jaw

Comment

Where are all the AJ protectors now? Did ya'll jump ship to the next champion in the UK? Oh wait. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post

He lost at least 2 fights in olympics. Eddie bought his belt off Charles Martin.

Just beat 40+ year old shell of wlad.
            Ref saved him from having to fight Parker.
            Beaten no one else decent.

The guys is a quitter and a fraud.

I guarentee he paid a lot of money for those body builders muscles. Designer PEDS aren't cheap, neither is staying 1 step ahead of drug testers.

His "athleticism" is awful. Gasses too quick, stiff, too much muscle.

Comment

He lost at least 2 fights in olympics. Eddie bought his belt off Charles Martin.

I guarentee he paid a lot of money for those body builders muscles. Designer PEDS aren't cheap, neither is staying 1 step ahead of drug testers.

Lance Armstrong passed 500+ drug tests, so can't say you're wrong on that.

Comment

LMAO so let me get this straight AJ is on million dollar non-performance enhancing, performance enhancing drugs?

Are you gonna deny being a moron or have you come to terms with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                  Klitchko? Whyte? Both those fights he took ages to recover from a big hit. He just has a terrible chin and slow recovery. He doesn't really panic.

He's always reminded me of Frank Bruno but he's a lot faster than Frank was. He's not really slow - just compared to some boxers he is.
                  Joshua does not have a terrible chin, all of the big boys at heavyweight seem to have very similar durability. 'Whyte, Joshua, Fury, Wilder' They all seem to be very game fighters when hurt'

I will say this though? Joshua does not like the body attack. Whyte was the first guy to go to his body, and I specifically remember Joshua being stopped in his tracks by such attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    They also moonlight as financial advisors and promoter's consultants for all boxers.

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                    Id never realised until Joshua Ruiz how large a percentage of boxings fanbase were professional Psychologists, people with inside knowledge of fight camps and strength and conditioning experts. It really bodes quite well for the future
                    😂
                    It's good to have a back ups in case heating apple pies at McDonald's doesn't work out.

Comment

He’s finding out that the love now was all fake. People love you when you are winning and at the first hurdle are ready to jump ship.

He needs to stop trying to be a people person and get the mean streak back.

Comment

Working...
                      X