No announcement yet.

Oh no the Brits are jumping ship, getting on the Fury bandwagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Lol yeah. People forget Fury had the crappiest fight ever with Pianeta not too long ago.

I like Joshua even if it turns out Ruiz has his number I'd still follow his career.
    At the end of the day, Joshua’s best win will forever be a life and death with a Fury leftover and that KILLS AJ fans.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      At the end of the day, Joshua’s best win will forever be a life and death with a Fury leftover and that KILLS AJ fans.
      Maybe. AJ vs Wald was a cool fight at least.

Comment

It will be a sad day for boxing if they do.who in there right mind supports a roid cheat

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
          It will be a sad day for boxing if they do.who in there right mind supports a roid cheat
          What's Joshua got to do with this?

Comment

Fury is British as well so how are they jumping ship exactly?

Comment

British fans are more than capable of getting behind more than 1 fighter in their millions at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                Fury has always been popular out here just because AJ was more popular doesn't mean Fury wasn't popular he used to set viewership records when he was on five. ****ing dumb yank ****
                Wow now look OP you set the Britons off

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
                  Wow now look OP you set the Britons off
                  I shoulda made a UK hate thread .

My Regis Prograis thread just got 6 replies . WTF .

Comment

Whats proof of fans jumping off the Joshua war wagon & hoping on the Fury war wagon?

I'm not seeing anything like that, but I'm in the US so might be outta the loop. Mainly I'm just seeing Joshua fans on the downlow currently then I'm seeing a bunch of UK cats who weren't already on Fury hyping Fury.

Comment

While I do believe some people genuinely appreciate Fury for either his skill or personality, I also spot a good chunk of his fans to be fans of trolling and the connection between their own history of trolling and a boxer notorious for trolling other boxers just can't be ignored.

Comment

Working...
                      X