Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka: Winning Fourth Title Is Huge Reason Why I Returned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka: Winning Fourth Title Is Huge Reason Why I Returned

Kazuto Ioka admittedly doesn't know how much longer he will stick around as a pro. Then again, he didn't even realize more than a year ago that he'd be at the doorstep of making history-or even anywhere near a boxing ring. The former three-division titiist looks to become the first-ever male boxer from Japan to claim a major strap in four weight divisions heading into Wednesday's clash with Philippines' Aston Palicte. The two will contend for a vacant 115-pound title, one which Ioka was denied in a controversial 12-round loss to Donnie Nietes last New Year's Eve in Macao, China.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ioka is a good fighter but the lost to Nietes was not controversial imo, unlike the draw with Palicte w/c I think he clearly won. Donnie Nietes will beat both Ioka and Palicte again the reason why Estrada is avoiding him.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
      Ioka is a good fighter but the lost to Nietes was not controversial imo, unlike the draw with Palicte w/c I think he clearly won. Donnie Nietes will beat both Ioka and Palicte again the reason why Estrada is avoiding him.
      You are a clown, Estrada beat the man in the division and Nietes or Iika are not better than him

I hope a unification Ioka vs Estrada

Comment

I love midget fights

Comment

Working...
        X