Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis, Tevin Farmer, Diaz Continue To Trade Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diaz-Farmer would be more competitive. I got Diaz.

Since Farmer is talking out of his ass too much, Gervonta should give him the opportunity. Davis wouldn't even KO him quick, Farmer would get a slow, sustained beating until the ref stops it.

Make Diaz-Farmer.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Sharp View Post
      Heard Tank is going to fight Yuriorkis Gamboa after his fight with Ricardo Nunez
      That info is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
        I just wish Davis had the same energy and enthusiasm when Lomachenko gets mentioned to him and his team. This clown only fight handicaps or smaller guys but I keep from his groupies hes transcendent
        He has the luxury to take any fights he wants. He's only 24 and already a two-time champ, if you respect belts (I don't.). He also has a lot of time to prove himself more.

Davis-Lomachenko will happen, probably late next year. Try to be more patient.

Davis has no groupies, he has boxing fans. I haven't seen many complain about either his style or boxing skills.

War Gervonta!
        Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 06-17-2019, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJash View Post
          And yet, none of these ***** ass wannabes are even breathing in Lomachenko's direction. They're all trash-talking ******* as far as I'm concerned. Until they fight a REAL champ, shut up.
          Loma fights in a different division than them 3 so why the fucc would they even bring up his name?

Comment

Originally posted by TheJash View Post
            And yet, none of these ***** ass wannabes are even breathing in Lomachenko's direction. They're all trash-talking ******* as far as I'm concerned. Until they fight a REAL champ, shut up.
            Maybe you should shut up, man.

Davis KOed the fresher and younger Pedraza (the undefeated IBF champ at the time) and took his soul, with an attitude.

Pedraza is the same guy who turned Lomachenko's face into a mess.

YDKSAB.
            Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 06-17-2019, 09:35 PM.

Comment

And here lies the problem with boxing. Davis hasn't fought anyone with a pause since Pedraza and you here making excuse for him. How many two time champs got a weaker resume than him and am suppose to believe the guy is a going to transcend boxing. War Geovanta...war exactly on who, another cab driver. Smh

Comment

I don't make excuses. I state facts and my own opinions (that's why I'm here).

I know you want to see more of him. Me too bro, but with the politics and all that BS, I still want Davis to fight tough fights. Politics is ruining boxing.

Look at all divisions. Who is fighting these great or even good fighters? If you want to hate on him, it's up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  I don't make excuses. I state facts and my own opinions (that's why I'm here).

I know you want to see more of him. Me too bro, but with the politics and all that BS, I still want Davis to fight tough fights. Politics is ruining boxing.

Look at all divisions. Who is fighting these great or even good fighters? If you want to hate on him, it's up to you.
                  politics is your excuse. davis was offered the loma fight and ran away. he hasn't fought anyone good in 2 and a half years. those politics must be a real b-itch!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    politics is your excuse. davis was offered the loma fight and ran away. he hasn't fought anyone good in 2 and a half years. those politics must be a real b-itch!
                    Refer that to Arum and Floyd. Not even Haymon. Haymon and Arum is completely a different hurdle. I'm hoping they will get together for this one.

Great fight, with Loma eating the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Refer that to Arum and Floyd. Not even Haymon. Haymon and Arum is completely a different hurdle. I'm hoping they will get together for this one.

Great fight, with Loma eating the dust.
                      you can't claim politics when its you who rejected the fight. why bring up arum? it was davis and floyd who rejected it not arum. fury and wilder are probably fighting so what happened to politics there? its only politics when you are ducking. tell davis to stop ducking on the davis fan forums

Comment

Working...
                      X