Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson: In Tip-Top Shape I Can Beat Top Guys at 175!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should be calling ward out of retirement

Comment

Happy to see Chad Dawson back

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
        Happy to see Chad Dawson back
        Please tell us why, cause we could all use a good laugh.

Comment

No you can’t.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
            Please tell us why, cause we could all use a good laugh.
            Because I considered him a good boxer in his prime, albeit a short one. Everyone with common sense knows he cannot beat any of the top guys, but I am personally happy to see him back. If Jermain Taylor came back from the dead to win a title in 2014,then it is not impossible CD to do so, highly unlikely, but not impossible. Wishful thinking from a fan of his. Was that funny enough for you?

Comment

Chad,

PLEASE RETIRE!! Its not worth it bro.
              I would hate to see what happened to you like the Canadian boxer. You made a name for yourself in your prime. You have nothing left to prove. Too often fighters attempt to defy the father of time, and that's a battle you will never win. Even with a win, you are doing more harm than good.
              AGAIN RETIRE MY BROTHER AT ONCE!!

Comment

Woah Chad Dawson, this is nuts, he was sooooo good back in the day 12 years ago that is, no shame in getting beaten soundly after dropping weight to face Ward. No shame in getting sparked by Adonis all those years ago, but after a year out he came back and lost to Tommy Karpency. That's when y'all knew it was over. But hell keep fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                  Because I considered him a good boxer in his prime, albeit a short one. Everyone with common sense knows he cannot beat any of the top guys, but I am personally happy to see him back. If Jermain Taylor came back from the dead to win a title in 2014,then it is not impossible CD to do so, highly unlikely, but not impossible. Wishful thinking from a fan of his. Was that funny enough for you?
                  Taylor came back and won a belt against a dude who dislocated his knee halfway through the fight, a fight he was getting whooped. This never ends pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                    Taylor came back and won a belt against a dude who dislocated his knee halfway through the fight, a fight he was getting whooped. This never ends pretty.
                    so you are saying there is a chance?
                    Last edited by daggum; 06-17-2019, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      so you are saying there is a chance?
                      I hope so!

Comment

Working...
                      X