Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Arum's Fears: God is Always There To Protect Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else, can't wait for July 20th?

Comment

God’s gonna sit this one out

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Manny is right! His 40yr. old body is better than a lot of younger fighters, because he lives a clean lifestyle, and trains regularly! No smoking or drinking! He never had an elite defense, but he still has an effective offense! The problem for Manny is that Keith Thurman is a lot better than Jeff Horn, and not much smaller than Horn!
        thought he was a ped abuser? thought he blocks punches with his face??? if you factor all that in, manny shouldnt be fighting anymore.

Comment

Manny is right! His 40yr. old body is better than a lot of younger fighters, because he lives a clean lifestyle, and trains regularly! No smoking or drinking! He never had an elite defense, but he still has an effective offense! The problem for Manny is that Keith Thurman is a lot better than Jeff Horn, and not much smaller than Horn!
          he's not jeff horn but i thought manny picked him only because of how bad he looked against lopez? LOL...........

Comment

All true!!

Comment

Famous last words... I hope this is not the case.

Comment

I believe God is good all the time too. But that doesn’t mean God is going to allow you to get punched in the head forever. Pacquiao has already had a much longer career than 999 out of 1000 boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                  That's exactly what I did, at 13. In 1977.

But in any case: I apologize if my comment offended you or anybody else here.
                  Needless to say, at 13 you aren't as smart as you'll ever go on to be so making such an important decision at a tender, uneducated and ignorant age is pretty foolish. Your time and everyone else's recoded history is based on the life and death of a single man. There's a reason for that. I didn't just make that up out of thin air. Also, what's the drawback in following a set of righteous rules anyways?

Sorry if that offends you.

Comment

Originally posted by mikehdaddy View Post
                    I believe God is good all the time too. But that doesn’t mean God is going to allow you to get punched in the head forever. Pacquiao has already had a much longer career than 999 out of 1000 boxers.
                    If Manny takes a shot that paralyzes him that was just the way things were intended to be for other reasons. That's how it works.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao has nothing to worry about, hes fighting 'Run-Time' not 'One-Time'.

Comment

Working...
                      X