Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller: Expect AJ To Look Lot Stronger If Ruiz Rematch Is In UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    How did I contradict myself when it was in fact both you fool? So the only one tied in knots is you. But please point out these times I was "Tied in knots"?? I'd like to see them. Obviously they're just the words of a desperate person who's projecting. You're obviously American now. Americans have these characteristics all the time.

How can Fury be number 1 when he refused to fight by choice at first and then by being banned? When you're banned, you lose you ranking. Point out which ranking had Fury as the number 1 when he returned to the ring? Not a single one did for obvious reasons. You can't claim such a position from being banned. These are facts, not the bullshlt opinions of a fury slurper.

Wlad wasn't out that long by choice, stupid. He was only out due to Fury messing him around. Fury was out due to being banned. So with Fury wiped from the rankings, everyone moved up one spot which is why Wlad went back to the number 1 slot. So AJ did beat the top guy to get there. And did so by actually landing punches instead of scared little love taps that came in 1's and 2's. Fury wasn't that far from being as scared as Wlad that night in throwing punches.

2 and a half years is the same amount of time as 1 and a half years to you? Not only is your boxing knowledge shlt, but so is you grasp on time. Haha.

If Ruiz beat the number 1 guy in AJ, then he's the number 1 until proven otherwise. That's how it works. I don't care about whether you think they all beat Ruiz or not head to head. The fact is, he beat the number 1, so he's in that position now. Deal with those facts.
    Wlad only went back to number 1 in your mind though lol

AJ has never been number one & never beaten number one. Him being no.1 was only opinion because he never faced the really top active guys.

He will also never be number 1. The guy can’t beat Andy Ruiz lol.

He has been carefully matched. David Price might’ve got almost as far with Hearn behind him from the start, picking weak champs like Martin to sell their belt, and picking old fighters like Wlad coming off a lay-off and a schooling.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Wlad only went back to number 1 in your mind though lol

AJ has never been number one & never beaten number one. Him being no.1 was only opinion because he never faced the really top active guys.

He will also never be number 1. The guy can’t beat Andy Ruiz lol.

He has been carefully matched. David Price might’ve got almost as far with Hearn behind him from the start, picking weak champs like Martin to sell their belt, and picking old fighters like Wlad coming off a lay-off and a schooling.
      I'm wasting no more time with an idiot such as yourself. Now go and play with your Fury doll. Just make sure you keep a close eye on the time considering you've got school in the morning and your grasp on it is shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        I'm wasting no more time with an idiot such as yourself. Now go and play with your Fury doll. Just make sure you keep a close eye on the time considering you've got school in the morning and your grasp on it is shocking.
        Just because you know i’m right and you’re just angry because AJ got exposed.

This is the era of Fury, get used to it. In 10 years, AJ will just be a footnote in the story of Fury being the best of a generation.

Comment

Working...
        X