Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Think Me & Wilder Would Beat Ruiz Quite Comfortably

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
    This ass kissing between Fury and Deyonce is getting weird as f**k. Especially on Fury’s part since he got robbed blind by Deyonce.

Fury: Me and Deyonce will beat Joshua.

Fury: Me and Deyonce will beat Ruiz.

Fury: Me and Deyonce are the best!

It reminds me of a big brother that could fight always sticking up for his sissy little brother. I guess it just seems worse since the sissy little brother (Deyonce) talks tougher than the big brother (Fury) knowing damn well he is a coward that will hide behind his big brother at the first sign of danger.
    It's because Fury respects a belt holder for getting in the ring with him with zero excuses. Although he brings up the fact once in awhile that Deontay only did it because they thought Fury was ripe for the picking after the layoff and ring rust. Deontay still kept his word and got in there with him.

Either way, AJ never answered the call and if Fury had to pick between two opponents to trash moreso, it's an easy one in this situation.

Comment

• Not sure about Wilder, but Fury outboxes Ruiz. he would probably tattoo his face till late stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        At this point AJ is the only classy one of these 4. Ruiz did a 180 class wise after he won!

AJ gonna win the rematch.
        Maybe we can put some $$$ on the outcome.
        Me Ruiz, you-AJ.
        Asling as its not in the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Maybe we can put some $$$ on the outcome.
          Me Ruiz, you-AJ.
          Asling as its not in the UK.
          Sounds good to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            First Mexican HW Champ is pretty historic
            what year is this 1920? his nationality should hold no baring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Javcar View Post
              Who knows only thing that’s true is that Ruiz is the champion he has four of the five major belts. The wbo wasn’t considered legitimate until uncle bob hooked up with them cause his guys didn’t have the ability to get the other titles. So the ibo is just as valid. Tyson furey has no titles. So he shouldn’t be mentioned since he was to scared to fight Joshua. Wilder won a vacant belt. He didn’t beat a champion for it. Andy Ruiz #realChamp. Check boxrec
              Every belt Ruiz has are the ones Fury never lost in the ring.

AJ picked up a load of easy titles that Fury vacated and then Ruiz got them off AJ.

Fury would whoop Ruiz without breaking a sweat and take the titles back if they fought, bring them back where they belong to the rightful owner.

Comment

• i would hope so

Comment

• Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post
                  So much jealousy and bitterness from the top 4 guys. Especially Wilder, Fury and Dillian Whyte. They act like little *****es sometimes.
                  what exactly are they jealous of??? not getting knocked down 4 times by the kool-aid man?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    A couple of things here, one is whether Wilder can land the shot, there's no doubt Ruiz is the infinitely more skilled boxer well capable of avoiding punches.

The second thing is, I watched Ruiz take a flush right hand with everything behind it from Joshua just after getting dropped, a huge punch, and Ruiz just ate it like a snickers, no problems.

Meanwhile Wilder would have to avoid everything coming back from Ruiz, back him to do that? I don't. Ruiz by stoppage.
                    I personally think you’re vastly overrating Ruiz now.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s a good fighter but up until 3 weeks ago he was just a fringe contender that lost to the only decent fighter he fought. People say he got robbed v Parker, he didn’t. He even said himself he didn’t do enough. It was a fair decision.

His win over AJ was good but it’s made him become a very overrated fighter. I think the other top heavyweights deal with him quite comfortably.

If he beats AJ in the rematch, i believe that Fury v Wilder won’t happen early next year and instead they’re going to feed Ruiz to Wilder and Wilder will smash him fairly easily and have every belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Sounds good to me!
                      OK.
                      When it gets signed I'm cool for $100.

Comment

Working...
                      X