Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury Hits The Post Fight Presser in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thack
    And the best heavyweight boxer

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fire4231
    No brother, there is no best, till everyone fights the best. There fore beating Schwarz has done nothing to extend Fury’s claim. Hold your fighter election on CSPAN. Here in the sport it’s performances against the best that determine who is the greatest. That is boxing’s tradition. If you want to hand any fighter the throne without the need to prove it, we don’t need you here casual. Some of us just really want to see greatness earned.

Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff
    Even a casual can see Fury is the best pure boxer of any current top HW.

I don't care if you see the fight, wanna agree, disagree or whatever. Whether you take my advice or not means nothing to me either. All we're doing on here is expressing opinions.
    Whoa my friend... you are all over the place bro. First off advice is not an opinion right?

Next wasn’t I only expressing my positive opinion about Tyson’s entertaining personality when “the guy,” you attempted to spin for, tried to turn my comment into an elect Tyson Fury best Heavyweight boxer opportunity?

You guys don’t need my post to put out your election bid. Wouldn’t have said a thing to you if you replied with out referencing me. But now you brought me in.

And of course, you don’t care about me (or you) ever seeing the fight. However, that is exactly what confirms you as a casual @ss fan.

Bro in my opinion you are in it for any guy who “feels right and looks like family.” Looking to put the “image,” of a world champion out there whether he or she has earned it winning or not.

Here’s is another opinion. You guys are the worst type of fans. They created a term that describes you and this phony contingent of race pride protectors. It’s one thing to root for your own (that’s natural) but to contort the sport into an image election just says one has no real pride in their own. What is a champion without a championship match?

One could say their are three reasons old fight media or old fight fans would keep their “Fav,” from boxings Super Bowl...

- Either it’s because their fans don’t believe their guy can win
    - Or they can’t handle the pain if they lost.
    - Lastly on the business side they could be shills for any bum Promoter preventing great fights.

Either way where is the pride in that brother? Please explain?

#OldMediaissoTired #Itdidn’tevenwork againstJackJohnson

Comment

Quote:

Quote:
      No brother, there is no best, till everyone fights the best. There fore beating Schwarz has done nothing to extend Fury’s claim. Hold your fighter election on CSPAN. Here in the sport it’s performances against the best that determine who is the greatest. That is boxing’s tradition. If you want to hand any fighter the throne without the need to prove it, we don’t need you here casual. Some of us just really want to see greatness earned.

Quote:
      I don't care if you see the fight, wanna agree, disagree or whatever. Whether you take my advice or not means nothing to me either. All we're doing on here is expressing opinions.

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
      Whoa my friend... you are all over the place bro. First off advice is not an opinion right?
      Next wasn’t I only expressing my positive opinion about Tyson’s entertaining personality when “the guy,” you attempted to spin for, tried to turn my comment into an elect Tyson Fury best Heavyweight boxer opportunity?
      You guys don’t need my post to put out your election bid. Wouldn’t have said a thing to you if you replied with out referencing me. But now you brought me in.
      And of course, you don’t care about me (or you) ever seeing the fight. However, that is exactly what confirms you as a casual @ss fan.
      Bro in my opinion you are in it for any guy who “feels right and looks like family.” Looking to put the “image,” of a world champion out there whether he or she has earned it winning or not.
      Here’s is another opinion. You guys are the worst type of fans. They created a term that describes you and this phony contingent of race pride protectors. It’s one thing to root for your own (that’s natural) but to contort the sport into an image election just says one has no real pride in their own. What is a champion without a championship match?
      One could say their are three reasons old fight media or old fight fans would keep their “Fav,” from boxings Super Bowl...
      - Either it’s because their fans don’t believe their guy can win
      - Or they can’t handle the pain if they lost.
      - Lastly on the business side they could be shills for any bum Promoter preventing great fights.
      Either way where is the pride in that brother? Please explain?
      #OldMediaissoTired #Itdidn’tevenwork againstJackJohnson
      Damn you sure like to hear your gums flap. SMDH

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Damn you sure like to hear your gums flap. SMDH
        Yep and surprise these “no pride,” fight preventing shills never have anything of value to say.

Real news... Paid/Unpaid boxing lobbyist, the casual election season is over. This is a CENTURIES OLD SPORT not a charity event for entitled has beens and fight ducking cowards.

All champions will be established in the ring and all prizes will be earned.
        🔥🔥🔥🔥.🔥🔥.🔥🔥🔥.🔥

Comment

Working...
        X