Kudryashov Vs Makabi RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to see Dorticos vs Makabu

Comment

• I knew this would be an epic fight of the ages but my lord this really didn't let me down. That was nuts in the best of ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
        i know Golovashchenko was a late replacement but damn he barely even tried, very dissapointing...not really sure how good Egorov really is...
        Proper gutted about this one... I been saying Egorov has the makings of a top level pro ever since seeing in the ams back in '13 or so, but the Perez fight was the first chance to have a look at him against someone decent.

Ah well, kid's only just turned 28 so there's time - just hope they don't wait too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Who wants to see Dorticos vs Makabu
          Will have to happen to complete the litmus rest for whose power is the best out of them. Gassiev could've added more spice to the equation but I guess he'll have to hope his power carries up to heavyweight now.

Comment

• awesome fight as expected. both probably sustained a ton of brain damage. lol
            kudryashov wont and cant fix his weaknesses, but he is always fun to watch.

Overall pretty fun card, except the scorecards for the kashinsky fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Who wants to see Dorticos vs Makabu
              hell no. i wanna see this run back. i think the russian hammer might retire tho now

if so i wanna see Makabu v Ngabu / Goulamirian

Comment

• Makabu will fight for the WBC title next I'm pretty sure. He had a WBC shirt and all that on lol. Maybe Vs Lerena while WBSS is happening?

Comment

• man kudryashov is going to be a mess whenever he stops fighting...hell of a fight...my god

Comment

Working...
                  X