Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: 'Gypsy Bum' Fury Should Be Ashamed, Fight Was a Joke!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This might of been worse than Mayweather vs McGregor, this was a complete joke

Comment

Gypsy Fiend should be ashamed of himself for digging this guy out of the German Alley Way

Comment

But English champions......WE JUST HAD TWO ENGLISH MEN, 1 QUITTER, 1 GLASS JAW. IS THERE ANYONE ELSE, IS THEIR ANYONE ELSE. ooPS, 2 glass jaws

Comment

Fight was a joke, not Whytes biggest fan but he is speaking facts here. Fury really should have been fighting a top opponent, I dunno who exactly but they can do much better than Schwarz for an MGM fight, surely!

Comment

Calm down bum...King Fury will lay the smaketh upon thee as well, just grab a ticket and wait for the shellackings

Comment

i've seen literal dozens of Headlines from this guy and he never even says he think he's the best heavyweight. He's just looking for a payday.

Comment

The fact is that whyte could not land a single power blow on Fury. Fury is too good and too elusive. Plus he has a hammering jab and can fight, during a single match, as if he were 12 different boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
                  Switched it off before the 1st bell when they introduced " THE LINEAL heavyweight champion " and the " CHALLENGER"
                  Anyway just saw the obvious farce , another padded out record against ( I have to admit) a natural boxer and fighter who is boxing far below his standard yet talking about other fighters fighting bums and being nasty then fighting ( in his words) bums himself . If where honest the depth in the division at the top is not great but he's such a mouthy **** so why not fight wilder again straightaway . He's a ****ing hypocrite. Unfortunately whyte has about as much of beating fury as I have . Anyone who has life and death with chisora has no chance against fury .
                  So...you are saying he is the man?lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    Can’t fault Whyte here. Schwarz was exactly as expected, a bum. Fury fights one tough fight every three to four years. Instead of fighting Wilder or Dillian he will scratch the bottom of the barrel
                    If uncle Bob is paying him 12.5 mil to fight a bum he will gladly accept..when the competition I think he get better he a good talent.

Comment

Whyte is right the fight was a disgrace Schwarz is ranked 56 in the World and Fury’s acting like he just beat a top 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X