Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson Fury about to become bigger than Wilder in the USA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s already bigger

Nobody cares about wilder but the ldbc

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      He’s already bigger

That arena was dead. America is not England, it takes years to break through. And that fight lost all its shine once the Lakers traded for Anthony Davis. That’s all that will be talked about until the NFL season starts.

Comment

I don’t think so, but he’s probably not massively far off. It makes sense, he’s a great performer who knows how to draw attention to himself. The fact that they’re rivals helps them both, they elevate each other’s stock.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          He’s already bigger

Don't beat yourself up over Joshua. You guys still have Callum Smith! (until he inevitably quits against some no hoper)

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Wilder v Fury II is the super fight

AJ Whyte Dave Allen could fight it out in the UK
            You were all saying this about their 1st fight. Numbers told a different story. Wilder went on to fight breazeale infront of nobody and Americans been knocking fury Schwarz ever since it was 1st announced.

But its guna be a super fight?

Comment

Are the posters suggesting this even from the U.S ?
              Aside from the Tons of promotion for the fight from ESPN and associates. I didn't here much Buzz about the fight .
              Arums main selling point is Furys personality . Most his fights are hard to watch unless he's in there with a top name opponent .

But I skipped it anyway ... The WBSS fights on DAZN were the shet though !

Comment

Working...
              X