Fury will smash Wilders face in in the rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone WBCfan View Post
    Prepare for big ol' swollen lips
    We know you have em since you're sucking on Furys **** so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone WBCfan View Post
      Wilders a bum like all americans
      U are delusional bro......fury just fought a complete bum and now he knocks out wilder? U act like fury just fought ortiz whyte or even parker. He's never knocking wilder out he can outbox him but not knock him out. And I bet in the rematch fury will be way more subsebtable to wilders right hand with wilder already fighting him once already.......but I gotta say. Fury is indeed way way better then vitali and wlad at any point of their primes.

Comment

Originally posted by Granath View Post
        We know you have em since you're sucking on Furys **** so hard.
        **** ypu American ***

Comment

I'm picking Fury in the rematch. IMO he looked great in ways that go beyond the opponent he was fighting tonight. Beautiful upper body movement, angles of attack, the jab and punch selections behind the jab. Just excellent. Wilder is still a tough dangerous fight for him but I had Fury winning the first and I'm now confident he takes the second.

Comment

I can’t believe all this hype over a win against a tomato can. He looked like a 250k fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
              I'm picking Fury in the rematch. IMO he looked great in ways that go beyond the opponent he was fighting tonight. Beautiful upper body movement, angles of attack, the jab and punch selections behind the jab. Just excellent. Wilder is still a tough dangerous fight for him but I had Fury winning the first and I'm now confident he takes the second.
              When he gets in there against Wilder he’s gonna be gun shy again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Maybe. But he'll be two fights and eighteen months removed from that first fight.

Comment

Exactly.......fury litterally had nothing to worry about as far as what tom was gonna throw at him. 0 nada nothing. Tom just isn't a top heavyweight. Throw Tom in there with even chisora and he would get knocked clean out of the ring. Its classes apart.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
                    Maybe. But he'll be two fights and eighteen months removed from that first fight.
                    Assuming Fury can keep it together and doesn’t go on another bender.

Comment

Assuming Fury can keep it together and doesn’t go on another bender.
                      I've always been hesitant to bet on him because of his mental health issues but he's always delivered in the ring imo.

In any case let's hope we see the best version of both Fury and Wilder in 2020, if we do it'll be a special rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X