Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Demolishes Tom Schwarz in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​Joe Tessitore said that was one of the best 2nd round performance of all time, The level of propaganda feels like i was watching a North Korea Channel

Comment

• Damn! Fury can really box! This man should be the new England's top HW dog! Cannot wait for the rematch with Wilder. I think Wilder will get his hands full this time around.

Comment

• Schwarzwon

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I thought Schwarz won.

Agreed. Total robbery!

Comment

• Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
          Bradley seems like he wants to be a clone of Teddy Atlas now. If he starts doing tutorials with Saul, then we're really in trouble.
          I picked up on that too! That is not how he normally talks. He was trying so hard to be sensational while talking company B.S. and acting like any top 20 heavy couldn't have disposed of this guy easily as well. Heavyweight Crawford?! GTFOH

Comment

• Great jab Fury has.

Comment

• Didn’t mean hurt your feelings but if you’re trying to defend that garbage you no nothing about sports let alone boxing

Comment

• I'm a fan of Fury but this was one of the worst cards of the year. That lengthy/time wasting buildup material only detracted from the main event and made the result anticlimactic.

Comment

• Fury #1. Look at how he avoided punches. Incredible.

Comment

• Fury is Trash!

Comment

• Originally posted by MELLOMAN007 View Post
                      That was so hard to listen to! I know he took alot of damage to the head in his career, but I was constantly cringing listening to this dude. I think he was the only guy that was getting screwed over by Bob and top rank and actually LIKED it. It was shameful to see and hear though.
                      Facts. So disappointed in Tim. I can understand commentators who have never thrown a left jab in the ring before. But Tim?? Makes no sense to sell the BS

Comment

Working...
                      X