Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Warrington Edges Kid Galahad With Split Decision To Retain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just can't see how Warrington deserved a win in this fight.

Joke cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      You can be proud of yourself, you predicted this crap.
      I only watched Galahad a little...

Comment

• Galahad had that

Comment

• 7-5 KG, 8-4 JW, 7-4-1 JW. Didn't watch this, but seeing a lot of people saying it was brutal to score on SM & lotsa rounds coulda went either way so not surprised Warrington took it as the guy supposed to win here.

-300 Eddie loses his sh^t or cries about this at his next interview. The boxing world isn't going Eddie's way lately.

Also praise Allah we can quit talking about Kid a lil bit now that he caught an L. One of the more unwatchable mfers around.

Comment

• Warrington sucks dick

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
              I only gave Warrington two rounds, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over a guy who fights like Galahad not being crowned champion. Dude came to do nothing but spoil, hug, and smother. If he'd sat down on at least a few shots per round he would probably be champion right now. Oh well.
              Horrible fight but fair is fair. How did Warrington win 8 rounds on two judges scorecards?

Boxing.. smdh

Comment

• Kid clinging vine is more like it. Kid clutch and hold. What in fighting were they talking about? The ref just let him reach and grab all night.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  I only watched Galahad a little...
                  Second part of the fight it was Warrington who clinch.

Comment

• Can’t see how one of the judges gave Warrington 8 rounds. He won 4 at most and even they were close. Always felt Galahad needed a KD to win in Leeds.

Can’t imagine anyone wants to see a rematch. Hopefully onto Valdez for Warrington - that’d be a better style match up.

Comment

• Yeah, totally. "Edged" him. By the "skin of his teeth"! Nothing from Barry but desperate, craven lock ups all evening. Kid "Bush League BJS" Galahad. What a stupidly biased commentary. You need half decent counters/work of your own in order for that style to amount to jack, of which there were none on display.
                      Last edited by Sweet Scions; 06-15-2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X