Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO, WBC Squabble Over Assigned Officials For Briedis-Glowacki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh hey its the WBC messing with stuff again. All the "prestige" was wrung out of those belts years ago. There is more order to a busy kids playgound than there is to the plans and decisions coming from the WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Direct you anger at the WBO! There is a joint agreement among the four major sanctioning bodies when unification is on the line!!!

I think real fans should be concern with that type of stuff.
      😆 I'm not mad at anyone! Not even at you.
      I just think it's funny that you get too involved in them piece of shet belts!
      To me all the belts are worthless and carry no weight!
      Real fan's shouldn't get too emotionally involved in them piece of shet belts!
      Real boxing fan's know who the real champions are in each division.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        Oh hey its the WBC messing with stuff again. All the "prestige" was wrung out of those belts years ago. There is more order to a busy kids playgound than there is to the plans and decisions coming from the WBC.

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        �� I'm not mad at anyone! Not even at you.
        I just think it's funny that you get too involved in them piece of shet belts!
        To me all the belts are worthless and carry no weight!
        Real fan's shouldn't get too emotionally involved in them piece of shet belts!
        Real boxing fan's know who the real champions are in each division.
        I once use to believe in what you are saying but, I have to disagree with you BigStomps, fans are ******.

Most members of the boxingscene cant tell you how many divisions there are in this sport without using google. Ask these casuals what do they think of TBE Wanheng Menayothin and many of them would think you are talking about a PED.

We need Don Mauricio Sulaimán and the WBC along with other sanctioning bodies for direction and to keep this sport from being monopolized.

Comment

What is this garbage? Why is fat pig Suleiman acting like a drama queen again?

Comment

The WBO trying to pull some corruption again I'm sure.

Not that the WBC is pure by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I once use to believe in what you are saying but, I have to disagree with you BigStomps, fans are ******.

Most members of the boxingscene cant tell you how many divisions there are in this sport without using google. Ask these casuals what do they think of TBE Wanheng Menayothin and many of them would think you are talking about a PED.

We need Don Mauricio Sulaimán and the WBC along with other sanctioning bodies for direction and to keep this sport from being monopolized.
              Oh I agree that we need all these organizations to come together and clean up the mess they've created with all them champs and belts they've got in every division.
              But I just don't see that happening anytime soon so that's why I don't really care or put much weight into any of them alphabet soup organizations....

Comment

F@ck the wbo ! We need to just have the big 3 ! Wbc wba & ibf ! The top rank belt has no place in boxing!

Comment

Working...
                X