Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Spence vs Crawford going to happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Spence vs Crawford going to happen?

Man this is the fight to make obviously... I know it's all about politics and networks blah blah blah but making this fight everyone makes money and I believe both fighters profiles will raise similar to the Wilder vs Fury fight.

- -When one of them slips up.

No more squabbling over purse splits.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
      Man this is the fight to make obviously... I know it's all about politics and networks blah blah blah but making this fight everyone makes money and I believe both fighters profiles will raise similar to the Wilder vs Fury fight.
      When Bob sends Crawford over to FOX like he just sent Ramirez over to DAZN. They're in the same boat. Nobody on their side of the street to fight

Comment

It’s never going to happen at 47.Spence and Haymon will stall until he moves to 54.Whats up with porter fight?Spence is only going to fight one or two times Most a year.

Comment

it takes 9 months for spence to make any fight, there seems to be an odd cycle to his schedule that nobody can figure out

porter cant get a fight with spence, but mikey garcia could GTFO

Comment

When Terrence Crawford decides to not resign with Bob Oy Vey Arum

Comment

When Spence stops saying,
              "Crawford is in the wrong side of the street."
              "Bob Arum is desperate."
              "I've got all the cards."
              Meaning, there's a long list of fights waiting for him at PBC.
              In other words, Spence is not interested.
              So...

Comment

When Spence realizes the only way he can get back on PPV at welterweight is with Crawford unless he plans to wait until the end of 2020 for Thurman. Something is obviously wrong behind the scenes with the Porter fight since he wont sign and the Porter has already signed and is content with the money offered.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  When Spence stops saying,
                  "Crawford is in the wrong side of the street."
                  "Bob Arum is desperate."
                  "I've got all the cards."
                  Meaning, there's a long list of fights waiting for him at PBC.
                  In other words, Spence is not interested.
                  So...
                  Manny signs with Haymon. Gets not one but TWO high profile fights, about to face the arguable top guy in the WW division in Thurman. Meanwhile Thurman/Porter/Garcia have all fought each other and Spence is about to face Porter.

Crawford signs with Arum. As a welter, has three wins, all with asterisks. Had he signed with Haymon like he should have, he'd have fought at least Porter by now. Definitely Manny.

Nah...I think it's more on Crawford than Spence. Crawford wanted to marinate things out first.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Manny signs with Haymon. Gets not one but TWO high profile fights, about to face the arguable top guy in the WW division in Thurman. Meanwhile Thurman/Porter/Garcia have all fought each other and Spence is about to face Porter.

Crawford signs with Arum. As a welter, has three wins, all with asterisks. Had he signed with Haymon like he should have, he'd have fought at least Porter by now. Definitely Manny.

Nah...I think it's more on Crawford than Spence. Crawford wanted to marinate things out first.
                    You sure about that?

Comment

Working...
                    X