Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Style Outside The Ring - Not In It - Is Why He's a Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since when does being a fat balding braggart, with no belts, make you a star? Tiger woods is a star. Roger federer is a star. That gyppo fighting a german no-hoper in the middle of the night is not.

Comment

Does anyone outside of boxing know who this "star" is?

Comment

The heading says it all . I’ve yet to watch tyson in an exciting match. Some say wilder fight was exciting but personally I wouldnt watch the full 12 rounds, only very small clippets of the fight. I really doubt it hits 100k in uk on ppv tonight - I certainly won’t pay to watch

Comment

Rosenthal are you Jewish? If so why are you not calling Fury anti Semitic? Why are you awed by him overcoming substance abuse?....When no Black fighter would ever receive these kinds of pass! Got a huge contract to. Failed drug test, and has only two top fighters on his resume but y’all gone make him a star!

But White privilege don’t exist!

Comment

Fury is the king of boxing, deal with it losers.

That bum Deontay Wilder is getting it next.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
              Rosenthal are you Jewish? If so why are you not calling Fury anti Semitic? Why are you awed by him overcoming substance abuse?....When no Black fighter would ever receive these kinds of pass! Got a huge contract to. Failed drug test, and has only two top fighters on his resume but y’all gone make him a star!

But White privilege don’t exist!
              Yup, Fury is earning over 10 million dollars for this fight. Bow down to the king.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I see it the opposite, the Gypsy's poor defense gets him in trouble often inside the ring. Ever since John McDermott, we find Tyson saving his 0 all the time -- That's exciting and impressive.

Outside the ring, his cornball traveler customs are cringe worthy ; Fury tries too hard. To the informed fan that know Tyson is using this 'champion for the mentally-disabled' as a disguise to mask his doping violation, view that as a all-time great new-low for the sport.
                Yes, it amazes and disgusts me how Fury's PED use is conveniently overlooked. This lineal title thing is absolute bull***** anyway but in light of that drug ban he'd have been stripped of his imaginary status if he hadn't been "retired".

As a boxer he's boring and his "skill" is completely dependent on his physical advantages; his fundamentals are nothing special, especially defensively.

Also, what happened to donating his entire purse to charity?!

Fury is a con; a cheat; and a liar.

But, if you don't take him seriously, he's funny!

Comment

Fat Fury is a clown, that's for sure.

Comment

The king of division. Wilder is king for casuals, fury is for real boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                      Yes, it amazes and disgusts me how Fury's PED use is conveniently overlooked. This lineal title thing is absolute bull***** anyway but in light of that drug ban he'd have been stripped of his imaginary status if he hadn't been "retired".

As a boxer he's boring and his "skill" is completely dependent on his physical advantages; his fundamentals are nothing special, especially defensively.

Also, what happened to donating his entire purse to charity?!

Fury is a con; a cheat; and a liar.

But, if you don't take him seriously, he's funny!
                      Well said tokon. I wouldn't be surprise if Tom Schwarz gives him a boxing lesson. Like you pointed out Fury's exaggerated boxing ability is actually mediocre at best.

Tyson is just a giant roided up inbred hunchback, who is hard to stop because his skull is too thick for his brain to shut-off when violently struck.

Comment

Working...
                      X