Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people still salty at GGG for chasing Ward out of Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    Cool story old dweeb. It’d be half way funny if you weren’t OVER 50 YEARS OLD lol...that just makes this whole exchange kinda sad.

nah..... you fronting up to support a known turd like Lou Cipher..... on this subject, "GGG chased Ward out of Boxing"..... was sad

wow, that is low..... how butthurt did you get in those 20 pages ?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      nah..... you fronting up to support a known turd like Lou Cipher..... on this subject, "GGG chased Ward out of Boxing"..... was sad

wow, that is low..... how butthurt did you get in those 20 pages ?
      zero people believe ggg chased ward out of boxing. this was an obvious troll thread aimed at the likes of you...and you were butthurt enough to respond, so I guess it worked.

20 pages doe...any exchange with you will go an infinite number of pages, as long as the other person continues to respond. let's see how many times this thread gets bumped lol.

Comment

zero people believe ggg chased ward out of boxing. this was an obvious troll thread aimed at the likes of you...and you were butthurt enough to respond, so I guess it worked.

20 pages doe...any exchange with you will go an infinite number of pages, as long as the other person continues to respond. let's see how many times this thread gets bumped lol.

like you did, for TWENTY PAGES

pot kettle black

the difference in my case..... I am right, you are wrong..... because I am correcting stupidity, and you are providing it

Comment

Joke of a thread.

Ward would had beaten GGG at any weight and some how they would had discredited the win

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            Joke of a thread.

Ward would had beaten GGG at any weight and some how they would had discredited the win

exactly !!

besides that..... it is clearly obvious who did everything they could to make that fight happen, and who did nothing but put up roadblocks to prevent it from happening.....

..... especially since the guy who put up all of the roadblocks, just so happens to be the same guy who never lifted his finger to make a meaningful fight with anyone else either

just like it is clearly obvious who did everything they could to make the Wilder/Joshua fight happen, and who did nothing but put up roadblocks to prevent it from happening..... that was also CLEARLY obvious.....

and what do we have.....

we have the exact same shltheads defending both of those guys

casual fans should be tied up, plssed on, and then dragged behind a horse

Comment

exactly !!

besides that..... it is clearly obvious who did everything they could to make that fight happen, and who did nothing but put up roadblocks to prevent it from happening.....

..... especially since the guy who put up all of the roadblocks, just so happens to be the same guy who never lifted his finger to make a meaningful fight with anyone else either

just like it is clearly obvious who did everything they could to make the Wilder/Joshua fight happen, and who did nothing but put up roadblocks to prevent it from happening..... that was also CLEARLY obvious.....

and what do we have.....

we have the exact same shltheads defending both of those guys

casual fans should be tied up, plssed on, and then dragged behind a horse
              Ward went to fight Kov at a higher weight regardless of the opinions on end of the bouts.

I like both fighters but this nonsense of one or another avoiding each other is ridiculous. Even less chasing anybody out of boxing.

All this nonsense started when Ward said that he would fight Floyd when they were going back and forth in twitter

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Ward went to fight Kov at a higher weight regardless of the opinions on end of the bouts.

I like both fighters but this nonsense of one or another avoiding each other is ridiculous. Even less chasing anybody out of boxing.

All this nonsense started when Ward said that he would fight Floyd when they were going back and forth in twitter

nah it started before that, when Golovkin said he would fight Canelo at 154 and Ward at 168

Comment

like you did, for TWENTY PAGES

pot kettle black

the difference in my case..... I am right, you are wrong..... because I am correcting stupidity, and you are providing it
                  thinking you're "right" and being "right" aren't the same. you've revealed what motivates you on here anyway...not that it wasn't already evident. sad sack of **** still trying to be "right" on the internet at 53 yrs old.

Comment

thinking you're "right" and being "right" aren't the same.

with the Pac/May situation, it was clearly obvious who ducked..... with the Golovkin/Ward situation, it was clearly obvious who ducked..... and with the AJ/Wilder situation, it was clearly obvious who ducked.....

you are already on record as being wrong TWICE..... so I would just about bet my life that you also got the 3rd one of those examples wrong as well LMAO

you've revealed what motivates you on here anyway...not that it wasn't already evident. sad sack of **** still trying to be "right" on the internet at 53 yrs old.

what sort of a peasant fanboy would dedicate his life to making childish excuses why his guy will not fight?

get a life, you creepy excuse-making clown

btw, the extent of your butthurt is now clearly obvious lol

TWENTY PAGES !!

Comment

Jesus, there's alot of stupid in this thread.

Ward & GGG were never in the same division. They called each other out for hype reasons, and some of their fans took things way too serious.

They both fought good fights in separate divisions. I expect both will be in the HOF. No reason to compare the two.

Comment

Working...
                      X