Abel Sanchez told Saunders that Golovkin would never fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abel Sanchez told Saunders that Golovkin would never fight him

At 6:27. Sanchez butt hurt as hell lol.

Last edited by Mammoth; 06-14-2019, 04:48 PM.

Not surprised, triple cccheap is a stone cold diva!

Whoever he fights I’m rooting for them, one of the biggest frauds in boxing history that never matched the hype he got for stopping bin collectors and busboys!

Comment

Correction, what Saunders actually says in the interview is that he spoke to Sanchez and Sanchez told him that he advised Golovkin not to fight Saunders, not that "Golovkin would never fight him".

Sanchez is doing his absolute best right now to slander Golovkin's name all he can yet all he's really doing is making himself look bad.

Comment

Yah. Must be true since saunders said it.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          Yah. Must be true since saunders said it.
          Sanchez no doubt said it. He's been childish since Golovkin dropped him as a trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Not surprised, triple cccheap is a stone cold diva!

Whoever he fights I’m rooting for them, one of the biggest frauds in boxing history that never matched the hype he got for stopping bin collectors and busboys!
            Exactly well said

Comment

He was right. Sent him an offer. BJS accepted. GGG swerved him

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                He was right. Sent him an offer. BJS accepted. GGG swerved him
                BJS has signed to fight GGG twice and Canelo once he said. But the other side never signed their contract.

I think Canelo v BJS was supposedly going to happen but Canelo decided to drop down and fight Liam Smith. That’s when i believe BJS accepted a fight and signed but it never happened.

Comment

***** piece of trash. He'll never get a big fight because he's a waste of space.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    BJS has signed to fight GGG twice and Canelo once he said. But the other side never signed their contract.

I think Canelo v BJS was supposedly going to happen but Canelo decided to drop down and fight Liam Smith. That’s when i believe BJS accepted a fight and signed but it never happened.
                    golden boy offered saunders to fight on canelo-smith udercard at texas stadium in order to get the canelo fight after that, saunders flat out said no...

Comment

Working...
                    X