No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is going to Destroy Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao is going to Destroy Keith Thurman

You heard it first here folks. I've seen Pacquiao train, and his footwork looks better than ever. Thurman's "some time" power will be nothing to him, and the gap in hand speed between the two will do him in. It's going to be an ugly loss for Thurman. I don't see him getting past the seventh. This is going to be a sad, sad night people...

I hope your right I don’t have anything against runtime but I want to see pac win.

Comment

Pac is way too old and after getting ktfo he will realize that too.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
        You heard it first here folks. I've seen Pacquiao train, and his footwork looks better than ever. Thurman's "some time" power will be nothing to him, and the gap in hand speed between the two will do him in. It's going to be an ugly loss for Thurman. I don't see him getting past the seventh. This is going to be a sad, sad night people...
        Keith will get smoked since he the last time he fought an opponent above the level of Josesito was more than 2 years in Porter & DSG.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          I doubt it

He'll hurt Thurman in the beginning and Keith will bust a Shane mosley and refuse to exchange

Keith will coast to the end and take a decision loss (or robbery win)

Then Keith will retire, semi-retire

Comment

Originally posted by Schmerzen View Post
            Pac is way too old and after getting ktfo he will realize that too.
            Hes been ktfo what 3 other times already?

Pac dgaf

Comment

Pac would've destroyed him if he was a couple of years younger... But Pac is now too old. Thurman has the advantage here. Should still be an interesting fight though.

Comment

Thurman's a good fighter, but don't underestimate Pac's skills.

Boxing is mostly a mental game, and he's light years ahead of these young guys.

Comment

I dont know man... Pacman is old but if he does ill be happy. Thurman has been holding that belt for too long due to injuries.
                  Last edited by pepzz; 06-15-2019, 12:04 AM.

Comment

pacquiao is old but thurman has been very inactive and dealing with injuries. more importantly, he is afraid of errol spence. once a man fears another man and knows in his heart he ran from a fight, there is no way his confidence wont be damaged. it just shows he doesnt have that same attititude either. young thurman used to say he has an 0 and he isnt afraid to let it go. a few big W's and titles later and the man is petrified. imo he is more declined than pacquiao, physically he is closer to his prime. but mentally manny has a huge edge.

stylistically too. anybody who throws short, sharp and tight combinations with speed and power and has good footwork and defense will beat thurman. sounds like manny to me.

i think pacquiao knocks him out in the mid rounds. by knocks out i mean thurman basically quits.

Comment

Working...
                    X