Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest changes in Boxing if/when the UFC/WME comes in? Sanctioning Bodies dead?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    PBC and Top Rank purchases would corner the American market that's for sure. Let's go back to 8 weight classes, one belt per weight class.
    Get rid of these corrupt trinket organizations and just have 1 title, make all weight classes have 1 tournament per weight class (top 10 fight eachother)

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      For someone who allegedly worked in finance, you sure don't seem to understand business transactions, lol.

The TV operation, the unifed brand banner, and the fighters under management are all under separate companies.
      Ah,, your a finance guy... I see... what trading floors have you been on? Perhaps we met? Tokyo, HK, Taiwan, Korea, Australia? Perhaps we met in London?

Were you dual hated? I was, I worked for BofAmerilllynch..I produced a business card with my name on it, then I was in the APAC lead for Citibank, AML, anti money laundering, mods and others saw me crush dudes who said I was a liar...

You vs me.... believe-a-bility...

Like I did to sunspace, you create the thread, with poll, loser never posts again... I’m all in...

Pretty please.... please... you can slant it anyway you want... please.. loser never posts again.... ok...

I’ll produce, business cards, university degree, my PMP number, my Anti Money Laundering cert, my my IEEE, SOX certification, six sigma certification... can we just go there... oh, yeah, I’ll produce pics of me Boxing, PAL, independence high school, top 15, outta 1600 hundred, it was a magnet school..

Chill boy... you ain’t chit.. oh yeah, my Fidessa cert too. as a finance guru, you must be familiar with Fidessa?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
        Get rid of these corrupt trinket organizations and just have 1 title, make all weight classes have 1 tournament per weight class (top 10 fight eachother)
        I told my ex , who works for google, to have her company put up money, reserve all rights,, sever it on YouTube, make it pay per, like cobra kai, sell interstitial ads to the highest bidder, regionalize the ads, tailor made to each person, based on their location, and search histories, sell short ads only, let people pay more to opt out of watching advertising. Gather their analytics data, then at a later time, reserve them the same ads,..clock money..

I actually know what I’m talking about.. Vito’s locos forever ese.... I’m just a dumb Mexican..
        Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-03-2019, 02:14 PM.

Comment

I've hated Dana White (like most true MMA fans) for a long time. But I think Boxing could benefit from some of the UFC's approach to the fight game.

Listen to Eddie Hearn (May 2019)

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X