No announcement yet.

GGG Trainer: "GOLOVKIN IS AN EASY FIGHT FOR CANELO IN 3RD FIGHT"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    in the bold he repeated he had it even, and it also shows that he had no problem with canelo getting the W... again, i scored my self both fights a draw and have no problem if anyone scored either fight for either guy...
    So you scored the first fight a draw. Are you aware that 80-85% of the people around the world had Golovkin winning?

I'm not saying if you agree with them. I'm asking you if you are aware of that.

Comment

in the bold he repeated he had it even, and it also shows that he had no problem with canelo getting the W... again, i scored my self both fights a draw and have no problem if anyone scored either fight for either guy...
      After reading this I guess you aren't the GGG hater I thought you were. Sorry for calling you a hater. You seem very reasonable. I scored the first fight 8 rounds to 4 and the second fight 7 rounds to 5 both for GGG. I am so used to GGG getting hated on here that I thought you were another hater. I have been wrong with you three times now and I admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        So you scored the first fight a draw. Are you aware that 80-85% of the people around the world had Golovkin winning?

I'm not saying if you agree with them. I'm asking you if you are aware of that.
        85% of a poll in certain website... thats fine... doesnt mean the whole world has it like that... i already said i had no problem with those who had ggg winning either fight, and i know the majority had ggg winning, at the same time the majority had the fight a 1 round fight so the draw isnt out of context... in fact from the same places that posted those figures when they asked the fans for each round canelo ended with 6 rounds and ggg with 6, so that just show you how close it was... i think the website was "eyeoneverything" or something like that...anyways if you had ggg winning i respect that, but the fight was close AF and ended up in a draw...
        like i said the second was also just as close, i also score it a draw, i think ggg did a bit more in the first one and canelo did a bit more in the second one, just by going at the agression stance by both fighters... by the way dont like rescoring fights after rewatching, that coud be biased, so both my scores came right after the fight ended...

Comment

85% of a poll in certain website... thats fine... doesnt mean the whole world has it like that... i already said i had no problem with those who had ggg winning either fight, and i know the majority had ggg winning, at the same time the majority had the fight a 1 round fight so the draw isnt out of context... in fact from the same places that posted those figures when they asked the fans for each round canelo ended with 6 rounds and ggg with 6, so that just show you how close it was... i think the website was "eyeoneverything" or something like that...anyways if you had ggg winning i respect that, but the fight was close AF and ended up in a draw...
          like i said the second was also just as close, i also score it a draw, i think ggg did a bit more in the first one and canelo did a bit more in the second one, just by going at the agression stance by both fighters... by the way dont like rescoring fights after rewatching, that coud be biased, so both my scores came right after the fight ended...
          The bolded part: no, that's incorrect. It's a wrong interpretation of facts.

Most people scored the fight for GGG using that app, we already explained it here.

Fight was not close AF. Fights that are close AF end up with some people thinking A fighter won, and some other people thinking B fighter won, on a similar amount.

When you have 80-85% of people not only on a certain websites, but ALL the websites, and same for coaches and TV journalists... and only 5-10% of the people saying the other guy won. Then the result is clear IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
            Wow!! That was surprising. Banks said Golovkin can take Canelo out in six rounds. Awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              The fight will probably be in Vegas which means GGG will probably have to KO Canelo to win and Canelo has an iron jaw. I think GGG will knock him out in the late rounds but I am not sure he will. Canelo is a great fighter and not easy to beat. I enjoy posting here and would never make a ban bet. I am pretty sure the fight happens next so we will soon know which boxer is the best.
              fair enough, if ggg wins i will come here to give him props with no excuses...

Comment

The bolded part: no, that's incorrect. It's a wrong interpretation of facts.

Most people scored the fight for GGG using that app, we already explained it here.

Fight was not close AF. Fights that are close AF end up with some people thinking A fighter won, and some other people thinking B fighter won, on a similar amount.

When you have 80-85% of people not only on a certain websites, but ALL the websites, and same for coaches and TV journalists... and only 5-10% of the people saying the other guy won. Then the result is clear IMO.
                many wanted ggg to win the fight before even started, including media.... i wont discredit any of the polls neither those who voted, but we had pro judges for a reason and i think 2 of them where spot on... byrd was just awfull...
                people here make it look like this was some bradley-pacman decision, when in reality this was more of a pac-marquez(1,2,3)... i saw canelo win rounds 1-2-3 and 10-11-12... if you think that he had no chance at winning any of those rounds then i will have to disagree with you... in fact those are the same rounds most people had canelo winning in the polls..
                Last edited by icha; 06-13-2019, 08:22 PM.

Comment

many wanted ggg to win the fight before even started, including media.... i wont discredit any of the polls neither those who voted, but we had pro judges for a reason and i think 2 of them where spot on... byrd was just awfull...
                  people here make it look like this was some bradley-pacman decision, when in reality this was more of a pac-marquez(1,2,3)... i saw canelo win rounds 1-2-3 and 10-11-12... if you think that he had no chance at winning any of those rounds then i will have to disagree with you... in fact those are the same rounds most people had canelo winning in the polls..
                  1-3 and 10-12 were the only rounds in which Canelo fought to win, and he won some of them. It doesn't mean he won all of them. Just because he was shut down completely from 4 to 9 it doesn't give him all of the other close rounds. I scored 3 or 4 rounds for Canelo, like most people.

You can't claim it was a conspiracy to see Canelo lose... pretty much everyone thought he lost.
                  Last edited by _Maxi; 06-13-2019, 08:29 PM.

Comment

1-3 and 10-12 were the only rounds in which Canelo fought to win, and he won some of them. It doesn't mean he won all of them. Just because he was shut down completely from 4 to 9 it doesn't give him all of the other close rounds. I scored 3 or 4 rounds for Canelo, like most people.

You can't claim it was a conspiracy to see Canelo lose... pretty much everyone thought he lost.
                    i think most people had it 115-113, thats the scored i saw mostly on polls ... if i remember correctly the rounds there was two more rounds that could have gone either way (4,5 or 6 two of those), to me ggg won those rounds even of they were close just based on his agression stance, but not everyone rewards this...
                    marquez(known canelo hater) for example scored the fight 115-113, and he gave ggg round 12, a round most people scored for canelo...
                    but not trying to discredit your opinion in the fight..

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                      Who’s the liar now? I told you I had links to prove my stuff and all you have is ggg swimming around in your nut sack you obsessed with someone dosnt give 2 shets about you
                      What did I lie about.I stick up for all fighters I like when they are getting hated on unfairly. I would rather defend a good fighter than be obsessed with hating on one like you are and it matters not if they know me. To my knowledge Sanchez always said GGG won both fights and I heard him say so many times so I was not lying. He showed me good proof that Sanchez did say the fight was a draw. You never did. The boxers never read this board so all the arguing is just fan against fan. You hate GGG and I like him a lot. We will argue every time some idiot starts a GGG hate thread. You will be obsessed with hating on him and I will defend him. You have such a low opinion of me so the feeling is mutual.

Comment

Working...
                      X