No announcement yet.

If AJ loses again vs Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Are you saying home advantage doesn't play any part in it? Why then do teams who are from the same country play in each others cities? It plays a huge part. That's why the home team win the vast majority of the time.

AJ has dared to be great in who he's fought thus far. Then when you include who he wants to fight after sending huge offers out but were denied, it's clear he's the only one willing to fight everyone. The others are just b1tches who want to talk about it instead of actually doing it. That's a punk in any language.

AJ has taken on the lesser fighters? He has by far the best resume in the division. Not his fault everyone wants to duck huge money offers. But who else has a better resume or equal to it?
    I didn't say home advantage doesn't play a part...but if you are saying it played a part in the Ruiz fight then you are fooling yourself. All I am saying is... AJ got beaten by a better fighter and as such should worry less about where to beat Ruiz and more about how to beat him. Stop making excuses and start the process of correcting the things he did wrong. That has nothing to do with resumes or dick swinging.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      How exactly would a guy with zero skill like wilder or a clumsy goofy looking pitty patter like Fury “outclass” Ruiz?

Don’t get it twisted Ruiz is arguably the most skilled out of the top HWs right maybe only Ortiz imo has more skill than him but Ortiz doesn’t have Ruiz chin and neither does wilder or fury.

Ya better start getting use to Ruiz beating up you’re favorite HW cuz real fans knew what Ruiz could do noobs had no idea and ya still don’t.
      Fury has more skill in his little finger than Ruiz will ever come close to touching.

Fury won't make the mistake AJ did by going on the inside with Ruiz and swinging hooks with him. He'll keep it on the outside using his feet and reach to dominate with ease. Ruiz won't be catching lightning twice. It's always the case with fighters like Ruiz. This will be no different.

Who cares if Ruiz has a better chin than Fury when Fury is picking him apart at range where Ruiz stands no chance?

This will just be more humiliation for you when you're proven wrong yet again. But you should be used to it by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        I didn't say home advantage doesn't play a part...but if you are saying it played a part in the Ruiz fight then you are fooling yourself. All I am saying is... AJ got beaten by a better fighter and as such should worry less about where to beat Ruiz and more about how to beat him. Stop making excuses and start the process of correcting the things he did wrong. That has nothing to do with resumes or dick swinging.
        For whatever reason, AJ didn't look himself before the fight had even started. Being away from home could have been the cause. Something wasn't right with him.

Who's d1ck swinging? You're the one who said he didn't dare to be great. I was just correcting you because it was nonsense. AJ has fought those who had the courage to actually step inside the ring instead of just talking about it like Wilder and Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
        X