No announcement yet.

Are Fury & Schwarz Gonna Fight Or F#ck?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gypsie Mind Games

These guys are going into the biggest fight of their career and instead of having a f.uck you I’m out to hurt and beat the brakes off you mindset

Fury has them acting all Beta jumping into his arms and has them thinking they aren’t going into War

They’ve almost certainly already lost before the bell rings

Fury is the best at mind f.ucking his Opponets before fights with his antics. When Fury ran in as Batman , Klit was probably thinking he was fighting a straight clown and wasn’t a real challenge not a guy who could neutralize him with ease and Box his socks off , Had Wilder wound up going into the fight and had him looking for the KO from the start allowing Fury to bank rounds just by boxing smart and it was working until that Hammer dropped on him

Fury’s a student of all aspects of the sport and has earned a PHD , Everything he does is planned there’s method to his madness and everyone he’s fought seems to fall for it.

Comment

Fury is going to clown this guy so badly.

Heavyweight version of Saunders vs. Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Pianetta Had a good career.

Just was a while ago lmfao
        He did? Must have missed it.

This guy is most famous for being a Klitschko cherrypick and getting knocked out by Kevin SafetyPin Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Don't think I've seen two cats about to fight who were so friendly with each other during their presser like Fury & Schwarz were today.

Is Fury playing reverse mind games with this guy & about to go in the ring Saturday & brutalize this mfer who thinks he gots a new friend or are these two legit homies?
          Honestly, I don't think Fury sees that guy as threat, and more like an obligation. Like "let's just get this out of the way" and have a good time while we bare through it.
          Last edited by Pechorin; 06-13-2019, 04:49 AM.

Comment

These professional fighters...Being freindly means before the fight means nothing..

Look at all the MMA guys doing borderline gay shyt b4 fights then go to war.

They pros not amateurs

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              He did? Must have missed it.

This guy is most famous for being a Klitschko cherrypick and getting knocked out by Kevin SafetyPin Johnson
              I didn’t say he had a fantastic career, but to be a heavyweight boxer and challenge for the heavyweight championship of the world doesn’t make you a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                These professional fighters...Being freindly means before the fight means nothing..

Look at all the MMA guys doing borderline gay shyt b4 fights then go to war.

They pros not amateurs
                I prefer they’re friendly at the presser if they don’t have legit beef. I’m a grown man, don’t fake it for me. I thought Wilder/Fury was refreshing.

Comment

If you are fighting an UNKNOWN german bum i guess you gotta try everything to sell a ticket. LOL not that it will work. There is more buzz coming off a dead bee than there is around this fight from what i can tell.

Comment

The Gypsy King's mind games are on another level. Funny seeing people bickering about his antics, not realizing they're proof that his methods are working. He has people, especially his opponent, bamboozled and confused long before the first bell sounds. When Cassius Clay started with the trash talking, he got a lot of hate, and a lot of short-sighted invalids wanted it shut down straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      I didn’t say he had a fantastic career, but to be a heavyweight boxer and challenge for the heavyweight championship of the world doesn’t make you a bum.
                      He was handpicked out of nowhere. No one knew who he was, so it's not like he ever deserved it.

And dude, he got KOd by Kevin Johnson. That says it all tbf.

not hating on the guy, but he's a journeyman that's a fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X