No announcement yet.

One of the worst takes from a GGG media fan I've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    andrade hasn't done anything at mw. just because hes on american tv and he was gifted a belt means hes a top 5 guy? not in my opinion but at the same time hes clearly better than rolls so thats fair. ggg was just wasting everyones time while waiting for canelo. if he doesnt figth canelo next he has to fight someone that people at least consider a top guy even if he hasnt done anything like andrade
    Rolls Monroe vanes and wade earned a shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      A two division champion has to earn a shot against GGG?????????

this might be a 3 or 4 steps program, but start taking all the GGG posters out of your room.
      Try to sleep with Mommy tonight.
      Get your milk and go to bed early.

Comment

Andrade hasn't proven anything at any weight.

But if G fights a no hoper next time over Andrade, then he deserves the criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
          There’s no risk involved

There’s no financial benefit either fighting a charlo or Andrade

Are boxing fans that dumb?

Tell charlo or Andrade to get popular
          No financial benefit to fighting Charlo or Andrade? That makes zero sense. Of course there’s financial benefit, fighting a better fighter would get DAZN more subs? Hence DAZN pushing for GGG vs Andrade for GGG’s first fight.

Do you know the details of GGG’s DAZN contract? You’re talking like you do. But you have no clue.

Sounds like you’re talking out your ass. Nothing strange from you motherf/cking GGG fans. Always talking that business nonsense after years of talking about the opposite.

Comment

"Earning a shot" is a code phrase racists use to allow their darlings to duck

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
              "Earning a shot" is a code phrase racists use to allow their darlings to duck
              He has no following that will generate the kind of purse that gets other fighters attention . He didn't look good in his last fight. Do you consider that eaning his shot?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                No financial benefit to fighting Charlo or Andrade? That makes zero sense. Of course there’s financial benefit, fighting a better fighter would get DAZN more subs? Hence DAZN pushing for GGG vs Andrade for GGG’s first fight.

Do you know the details of GGG’s DAZN contract? You’re talking like you do. But you have no clue.

Sounds like you’re talking out your ass. Nothing strange from you motherf/cking GGG fans. Always talking that business nonsense after years of talking about the opposite.
                Way to make that assumption

Go through my history, I’ve more of a canelo fan

You think there’s some great financial benefit either canelo or ggg fighting unknown super risky fighters like Andrade or charlo ?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  He has no following that will generate the kind of purse that gets other fighters attention . He didn't look good in his last fight. Do you consider that eaning his shot?
                  What does purse have to do with this? GGG is getting $15 mil regardless. This isn't like the days of old where HBO gave one fee & it had to be split. Purse has no bearing on this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    What does purse have to do with this? GGG is getting $15 mil regardless. This isn't like the days of old where HBO gave one fee & it had to be split. Purse has no bearing on this fight
                    I assumed they are only paying for the rights to broadcast the fight like any other broadcaster. Jacobs got 2.5 million from the purse plus 10 million from his agreement with DAZN. Thinking about I'm not sure how these deals work with DAZN or if they are the same for each boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      I assumed they are only paying for the rights to broadcast the fight like any other broadcaster. Jacobs got 2.5 million from the purse plus 10 million from his agreement with DAZN. Thinking about I'm not sure how these deals work with DAZN or if they are the same for each boxer.
                      GGG has a direct deal with DAZN. He's guaranteed that purse (before incentives) no matter who he fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X