Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bryant Jennings is going to knock out Joe Joyce.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryant Jennings is going to knock out Joe Joyce.

Joyce is the clear favorite on the betting sites. Easy money....Jennings by KO.

Yeah you think?

I mean I think Jennings is a live dog and he might nick it on points if he is able to survive the slow onslaught...

Jennings isn't really a puncher

Comment

I think Joyce has a good chin. Jennings will be ahead on the cards before the idiot robot finally gets to him.....

Comment

Big fight for Joe Joyce, if he beats Jennings? He is right there, just behind Dillian Whyte & Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Yeah you think?

I mean I think Jennings is a live dog and he might nick it on points if he is able to survive the slow onslaught...

I don't know if you really have to be a big puncher to knock him out. It's the HW division after all. Joyce is easy to hit and the way he's just marching forward, his style makes him a KO waiting to happen. I pick Jennings to knock him out landing clean with punches Joyce doesnt see coming.

Comment

That would be great, I've always had a soft spot for Jennings.

Comment

Not going to happen ,the question will be will it go past 5 rounds and will Joyce abandon the jab where he can really inflict major damage on Jennings from what comes after it ,which is the only way this fight is close up until Joyce does tag him .

Not sure ppl are still aware or are being deliberately unaware that you need to hurt Joyce to stop him ,and I really don't see it here.

Comment

Yeah you think?

I like Jennings on points also...

Depends how motivated Jennings is, Joyce will inevitably put it on him early, so we’ll sure find out.
                Last edited by RJJ-94-02=GOAT; 06-11-2019, 03:57 PM.

Comment

I haven't looked into a line for this one, but yea I could see Jennings win this so depending on what the line is it seems worthy of a consideration at a minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    Joyce is the clear favorite on the betting sites. Easy money....Jennings by KO.
                    Yeah you think?

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    I think Joyce has a good chin. Jennings will be ahead on the cards before the idiot robot finally gets to him.....
                    Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    Big fight for Joe Joyce, if he beats Jennings? He is right there, just behind Dillian Whyte & Parker.
                    joyce will probably get outboxed with jennings circling..

and then jennings will get robbed... 😝😝😝😝😝

Comment

Working...
                    X