Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is washed up. Canelo straight murders him in a trilogy fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

y'all told him to step up and fight elites
    now y want him think twice before step up ?
    what the **** make up ur mind

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
      Depends where the fight is held, and the drug testing regimen...
      but yes, GGG isn't looking sharp at all.
      People tend to also forget he has a different trainer now and was trying some new tactics, Oh and LOL KOing GGG, Ginger only KOes WW's who are chinny like Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
        Steve Rolls landed a baby straight left and GGG's head snapped all the way back. Big Charlo, Andrande, and BJS should try to get a fight with him, easy pickings. Canelo will straight kill GGG, they should think twice before making this fight again.
        Says the idiot who thinks Khan is a good fighter. GGG beat Canelo twice and he will knock him out if he can ever get chicken Oscar to risk his cash cow in a third fight. GGG is the best middleweight in the world but you wouldn't know it because you are the boxing moron who thinks K Khan can fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
          Steve Rolls landed a baby straight left and GGG's head snapped all the way back. Big Charlo, Andrande, and BJS should try to get a fight with him, easy pickings. Canelo will straight kill GGG, they should think twice before making this fight again.
          Yeah, that's smart. Since he won by a 4th rd, 1 punch KO and all....

Bwahahahaha! YDKSAB

Comment

Canelo will probably win but it wont look much different than the last fight. The difference will be Golovkin is a little closer to 40 and Red is sitting directly in his prime. Canelo isnt this murderous puncher his fans like to make him out to be. He has yet to make Golovkin stumble much less knock him down.

Comment

GGG couldn't even beat Rob Brant at this point. Brant would jab GGG's head into a big red pumpkin.

Comment

Triple flop needs to continue fightg c and d fighters to impress his followers. leave the A fighting to Canelo. he is a real boxer. not a business man like triple L.

Comment

GGG is shot. Rolls is a 35 year old uber driver with 19 fights who fought an 8-4 guy in 2017. Rolls was landing almost everything he threw flush on GGG. If GGG didnt have huge power and had to rely on skill, he would have had a real rough night with an uber driver. GGG depended solely on his power and nothing else to take out that uber driver, ranked #87 in the world. Could you imagine Rolls landing those kind of shots on Canelo? Not in a million years.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Says the idiot who thinks Khan is a good fighter. GGG beat Canelo twice and he will knock him out if he can ever get chicken Oscar to risk his cash cow in a third fight. GGG is the best middleweight in the world but you wouldn't know it because you are the boxing moron who thinks K Khan can fight.

Rewatch the second fight. Also watch the post fight presser where GGG wore sunglasses to cover his black eyes. Real winner right there, hiding BOTH busted eyes Canelo gave him. He made a conscious decision to cover that up, he looked in the mirror and thought "damn Canelo really ****ed my ass up but I told everyone I thought I won, I know I can wear sunglasses even though its after midnight, nobody will suspect a thing!"

GGG fighting #87 ranked 35 year old uber driver Rolls a whole 9 months after Canelo is also telling. You dont take a tune up when you think you won, you take a tune up when you know you lost. Canelo fought 3 months after at 168, meaning he was sparring within weeks after beating GGG's ass because he took no damage. Then he fought Jacobs, a legit opponent, not #87.
                    Last edited by elfag; 06-10-2019, 08:13 PM.

Comment

GGG has lost a step. Canelo has gotten BETTER w/age especially with upper body movement

DAZN should stay away from charlo/PBC. Feed GGG to canelo trilogy and then D. Andrade

Comment

Working...
                      X