No announcement yet.

There is no excuse for GGGs weak resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no excuse for GGGs weak resume

At 160 he could move up or down to challenge at other weight classes. We keep hearing the bogus excuse that his weight class was weak when he was in his prime. We’ll MOVE up then. Every fighter does it. Hell Manny has fought in how many weight classes??

Choosing Rolls instead of Andrade shows you what kind of fighter he is. If there's an easy option, he'll take it. He did the same thing when he dropped a title (he claimed they were so important to him) to fight Vanes. He had the Canelo fight already signed so thought "fuck the title, give me easy fight, i don't care about my dream anymore, i want money"

Comment

WTF are you talking about this first time GGG fights a bum! His resume has nothing but top shelf opposition like Macklin, the great Daniel Geale and don’t forget Veneno Rubio

Comment

GGG wanted a to challenge himself vs a southpaw. So instead of accepting Lara's challenge, he picks Willie Monroe Jr.

Comment

He’s going to go down as a great fighter with a bum resume which will keep him from being thrown in with the ATGs

Comment

Top opposition consistently avoided him.

Comment

Consumed with hate

Comment

Should really change the name of this site to "Regurgitation Scene" and the only thing missing at the end of these OP posts is "all heil Canelo" because literally every thread is started by a fan of the great mexican red. Just a little note, the more ya'll bash the Kazak the more you damage the guy you like...if that hasn't registered to you folks yet. Would be more fruitful to just make threads about how great the one you like is instead.

Comment

Agreed. I don't hate GGG...

...but fuk you man. There are so many names out there, live dogs to prove you love getting into scraps.

Jacobs rematch.

Charlo

Andrade

168lbs (no catchweight).

Billy Joel Saunders

No, you fuking fight Rolls, a 36 year old cab driver.

UN FUKING REAL

Comment

Ohhhh, but he loved it when he was beating the shiiit out of Kell Brook as the bigger man.

He wanted to BANG, wanted to give big drama show against poor small Brook.

Comment

Working...
                    X