No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Anthony Joshua Wants To Right His Wrong at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    You can't guarantee Andy coming into the rematch in his best shape considering he came in last time the heaviest of his career against the champ. So if that's anything to go by, he'll probably be even heavier the next time out.
    Never any guarantees of course, but going to be really interesting to see how he comes in next time. He's the champ now, and likely motivated like he's never been motivated before - don't forget he almost quit with Top Rank, and was kind of cruising a bit before he got the surprise call-up for Joshua.

He joked he was going to give up snickers and come in looking like Joshua - even allowing for the jest, he might come in lighter and faster than he's ever been before. Will be interesting to see how he shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      No one is saying Ruiz chose the US the first time round. They're just acknowledging that the first fight happened over there, so the rematch should happen over here.

Nothing wrong with that at all.
      No nothing wrong with that as long as the judges and the referee are truly neutral.

Comment

It’s more Dazn telling them the fight is in USA than AJ or eddie wanting it there.

Nice spin eddie

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
          Never any guarantees of course, but going to be really interesting to see how he comes in next time. He's the champ now, and likely motivated like he's never been motivated before - don't forget he almost quit with Top Rank, and was kind of cruising a bit before he got the surprise call-up for Joshua.

He joked he was going to give up snickers and come in looking like Joshua - even allowing for the jest, he might come in lighter and faster than he's ever been before. Will be interesting to see how he shows up.
          Even though he's now the champ, I genuinely don't think he'll have the discipline to bring his weight down. I even think he could do a Buster Douglas against Holyfield and come in looking in atrocious shape. He could feel he's done what's needed to be done in his career and go on an absolute blowout like never before. But yeah, we'll have to wait and see. He could really shock me, but I do really doubt that.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
            No nothing wrong with that as long as the judges and the referee are truly neutral.
            They are most of the time over here.

I have no problem with there being an American ref. Andy would have some say in that. Something you'd never get in the US for the travelling fighter though.

Comment

Another article where Hearn tells us what Joshua is saying instead of us hearing Joshua say it..... Something is fishy

Comment

These articles are getting boring actually

Comment

Joshua would get smoked quicker if they fight @ The Garden again.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                    These articles are getting boring actually
                    They would be a lot better if you heard from AJ than Hearn telling us what AJ is allegedly saying.

Comment

With the money Ruiz made from the first fight, plus the guaranteed money from the rematch he should be set for life if he is smart with his money. I guess you never know how that will effect a person until it happens, will be interesting to see what type of shape he comes back in, I'd guess he will be right up for it though, not just looking to cash out.

Comment

Working...
                      X