Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Not Wanting Third GGG Fight Is Only Obstacle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
    Verus beat you at your own game. You were losingg the battle and decided to turn into the grammar police. Maybe if you write a log enough response and use unnecessarily big words the people would be swayed. But alas, to no avail! You were properly starched by verus.
    I responded to Verus concisely (I know get your dictionary out imbecile) and I destroyed you and your personal opinions you believe to be facts. I'm waiting on his response, you on the other hand turned into "Oh you are mad" and "oh you are tight" rather than responding about you conjecture being called into question. Verus and I have no issue, disagreements yes but at least he can verbalize his points, you on the other hand...need directions on how to breathe through your nose. So yeah destroyed and now want to pull out pom poms because you did nothing but throw jabs that missed entirely. Typical biatchhhh

Comment

That is true for ggg but honestly canelo is the money man. He gets paid regardless.
      GGG is the most comprehensive direction for Canelo and Canelo is the only direction for GGG and that's why it will happen. I don't think the Rolls fight gave GGG any leverage but the fight still represents the best risk vs reward for both fighters.

The business end of boxing is in the sewer.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Didn't know, didn't watch, not sitting up here crying about anyone. I support what I support if I don't agree with the opponent I don't support with my viewership. It's the same way with food, don't like fried foods so I don't order it. Some of the people here need to realize that. They sit up here talking a bunch of shhh but tune in.
        And after some introspection,turned up realized he was your basic fanboi..

Comment

I responded to Verus concisely (I know get your dictionary out imbecile) and I destroyed you and your personal opinions you believe to be facts. I'm waiting on his response, you on the other hand turned into "Oh you are mad" and "oh you are tight" rather than responding about you conjecture being called into question. Verus and I have no issue, disagreements yes but at least he can verbalize his points, you on the other hand...need directions on how to breathe through your nose. So yeah destroyed and now want to pull out pom poms because you did nothing but throw jabs that missed entirely. Typical biatchhhh
          All I heard was you whining like a tight little boy.

Comment

And after some introspection,turned up realized he was your basic fanboi..
            Tisk tisk tisk..always the dude who gets two pieced that keeps on talking shhh..keep raising the pathetic meter on yourself son. Lol at whining..the idiot who can't back up their rant but needs to start cheerleading someone else...right..as I said enjoy oblivion son. Enjoy your bag of ***z on ignore.

Comment

• People, I am from Kazakhstan, and I am rooting for Canelo, tho I believe that first fight was GGG win, second fight Canelo ****ed him really good. I doubt that doGGG can win second time. Third Fight, I Hope Canelo will KO him. Because doGGG is ****ing traitor of his own nation. He did support illegitimate elections in our country. You can see that ****** giving his (vote) that will go straight to the trashbin.

Comment

Showtime had the right to promote it or not..they chose who to promote for him to fight. Whether through haymon or not the guarantee for Floyd's fights came from Espinoza. That is well documented here. So you say the contract is through Haymon exclusively so then explain to us why Espinoza is on record saying "We guaranteed Floyd." Since you taught business when does a third party involved in promoting, marketing, handling, distribution at scale domestically and internationally, or as an "affiliate" hold the right to disclose any financial payout, financial distribution of numbers/stats if they are not a principal or within the said contract.

You say you taught business and there is no business contract which if you taught business you would know there actually is. It's the default contract between a buyer and a vendor (for the record it is called a "Business sales agreement contract" and is the generic contract used by small business who can't afford calling in lawyers for everything). I am also sitting in front of four PIIA agreements with multi-level NC/NDA clauses and this is at small scale so to say that Espinoza would've been able to publicly divulge anything and I mean ANYTHING at all without being a principal in Floyd's direct contract is hilarious because we both know he wouldn't have.
                Solid points....I'm not sure many in here can follow that but those are good points..

To both verus and turnedup, I will certainly attempt to choose my words before responding to either of you.
                Last edited by factsarenice; 06-10-2019, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Tisk tisk tisk..always the dude who gets two pieced that keeps on talking shhh..keep raising the pathetic meter on yourself son. Lol at whining..the idiot who can't back up their rant but needs to start cheerleading someone else...right..as I said enjoy oblivion son. Enjoy your bag of ***z on ignore.

Pretty much everyone is giving you a lashing.. You know someone hasn't grown when they fail to accept reality..

Ggg lost. His resume is weaker than canelos. Ggg fights bums. Facts.

No amount of verbal salad will cover up these facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    Solid points....I'm not sure many in here can follow that but those are good points..

To both verus and turnedup, I will certainly attempt to choose my words before responding to either of you.
                    Factsarenice and turnedup are one and the same fanboi. Poor little guy let's give him a round of applause and help him become more accepting of reality so that he can grow into the man he was meant to be. *applause*

Comment

• Originally posted by MarlenMFB View Post
                      People, I am from Kazakhstan, and I am rooting for Canelo, tho I believe that first fight was GGG win, second fight Canelo ****ed him really good. I doubt that doGGG can win second time. Third Fight, I Hope Canelo will KO him. Because doGGG is ****ing traitor of his own nation. He did support illegitimate elections in our country. You can see that ****** giving his (vote) that will go straight to the trashbin.
                      Whoo-ah!!!! That some crazy sht! U guys are protesting and getting arrested like crazy!!!

WTF they even shutdown shut down social media on you guys???

Comment

Working...
                      X