Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Not Wanting Third GGG Fight Is Only Obstacle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    This is pretty obvious to everyone that doesn’t have Canelo’s ballsack resting on their tongue.
    Ggg is a dud. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      That's it, that's all you got? Bush league.
      Well ggg did just fight the biggest.bum in Canada.. He should be ashamed of that.competition.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
        The fact is ggg is greedy. He fired his trainer and hired a scab to save rubles.

But the fight wasn't close. We see canelo slipping everything,effectively nullified ggg offense and only noobs would count a slipped punch. Cause that's what most were,slipped. Ggg is entirely predictable and canelo shows its going to take more than one lucky punch to finish him. Ggg didn't know how to do more than walk,take a punch,hope to land. Sorry but you should find a new idol.
        I don't care about any of these fighters outside of the ring..that's not my involvement in their careers. A practice you should also exercise. They are boxers, not my cousin or best friend.

The fight wasn't close "IN MY OPINION" and that part in quotes is something people here seem to completely forget. Your opinion doesn't make something a fact..

I disagree about it not being close but that's my opinion. Us arguing won't change the fight results, they are what they are.

Comment

Malignaggi had GGG winning both fights but you know more because you said so.
          Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
          The fact is ggg is greedy. He fired his trainer and hired a scab to save rubles.

But the fight wasn't close. We see canelo slipping everything,effectively nullified ggg offense and only noobs would count a slipped punch. Cause that's what most were,slipped. Ggg is entirely predictable and canelo shows its going to take more than one lucky punch to finish him. Ggg didn't know how to do more than walk,take a punch,hope to land. Sorry but you should find a new idol.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
            Good question! Golovkin has lost all credibility at this stage in his career. Like I say, it looks as though GGG is losing it in a serious way.
            Money changed people..

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              Malignaggi had GGG winning both fights but you know more because you said so.
              Well malignaggi has always been a b level fighter. He has never been on top and has never won. His career can be described as a stepping stone for others to fight real champions.

He has a reputation for being a strong hater. He loves to hate on canelo and even more Pacquiao and Connor. I beleive malignaggi is a clown and his opinion is questionable. But you wouldny know cause your an mma fan.
              Last edited by BeLikeWater; 06-10-2019, 12:21 PM.

Comment

I don't care if they don't fight again because we've already seen what happens. Ggg outworkes Canelo, Canelo gets flashy for 30 seconds of each round, judges score in favor of Canelo. There are other and younger challenges such as Charlo or Smith at 168. But if we end up with lemiux or Oscar trying to drag spence up from 147, we'll know what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  I don't care about any of these fighters outside of the ring..that's not my involvement in their careers. A practice you should also exercise. They are boxers, not my cousin or best friend.

The fight wasn't close "IN MY OPINION" and that part in quotes is something people here seem to completely forget. Your opinion doesn't make something a fact..

I disagree about it not being close but that's my opinion. Us arguing won't change the fight results, they are what they are.
                  Ggg is quantity over quality in terms.of his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    I don't care if they don't fight again because we've already seen what happens. Ggg outworkes Canelo, Canelo gets flashy for 30 seconds of each round, judges score in favor of Canelo. There are other and younger challenges such as Charlo or Smith at 168. But if we end up with lemiux or Oscar trying to drag spence up from 147, we'll know what's up.
                    Ggg chased and missed. That's not what real boxing fans call effective aggressiveness.

Comment

• CEO John Skipper saying that signing with DAZN was "the clearest path to a third Canelo fight" was part of the sales pitch to Golovkin because signing with Al Haymon or Bob Arum would make that fight virtually impossible. But despite what GGG and Loeffler are implying and GGG fanboys are asserting this is not the same as saying DAZN guaranteed that Golovkin will get to fight Canelo or that DAZN determines who Canelo fights and when he fights.

This is all the more striking because they are saying that DAZN cannot prevent GGG from turning down a fight with Andrade to fight a hapless tomato can, but they can order Canelo not to fight Andrade or another top and fight GGG instead. This whole scenario advanced by GGG and his whiney crew of lunatics is ludicrous

Comment

Working...
                      X