Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya To GGG: Go Fight Real Fighter, Canelo Is Your Boss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
    Canelo knows he lost the 1st fight lets get the 3rd for the best to win! With banks in his corner, canelo loses. Banks creates beast mode in fighters. Be patient, September 2019 it is.
    I agree that Canelo lost first fight. unfortunately, reality is both have a draw in first one. so all pressure on Gennady. Plus he is getting older daily. there for sometimes he says some silly things. Only chance for him to win, is to KO Canelo. I dont see that happening, just like I didnt see Ruiz koing Joshua. Plus team Canelo won't do a trilogy this fall. next fall for sure, let him age a bit more (Gennadiy) and shine against other fighters, before Saul give him another chance. Still its not as exciting as first two fights were. G blew his chance, lost a rematch. I was backing him up before that. Lost my hope in him after that. people can call him p4p, but in reality, G never scored a W against legit opponent.

they should have fun and fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post

they should have fun and fight again.
      Good post, and i agree with you, I think it would be fun. But they don't see it as fun, i bet....lol. Out of all the fights i could watch, i would pit these 2 together again.

Comment

Both Canelo/GGG fights were close, entertaining affairs. They could have gone either way. GGG still has enough left in the tank for a third fight. Oscar and Canelo may be playing the waiting game hoping GGG slows down even more. It's not ducking it's smart business. Any little edge helps!

Comment

funny

And I guess Rocky Fielding was an "A" fighter. Oscar "DE"mentia De LA Hoya = fool

Comment

Damn this comment section is such a cancer. All you morons calling pro fighters bums and worse should look in the mirror. First off Steve Rolls would put any of you into a coma who talk **** about him. The man had the balls to get in the ring last night, something I'm sure no one here does. Didn't look half bad either while it lasted. I'm sure you feel real tough scrubbing urinals at your 9-5 and then come home and take **** from your fat nasty ****ing wives. So easy to cast aspersions while you hide from everyone behind your phones and computers. The minute Canelo loses the rest of you will call him a bum and a fake too.

As far a Oscar is concerned, he's CRINGEWORTHY every time he makes a statement or an appearance with his fat coke-bloated face. Don't even understand why Canelo needs him leaching off him. Wasn't he in rehab and not even at the fight the night Canelo fought Mayweather? Eddie Hearn makes him seem like an amatuer night used car salesman. I've never believed a single word Oscar says.
            Last edited by sidefx996; 06-09-2019, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post
              Damn this comment section is such a cancer. All you morons calling pro fighters bums and worse should look in the mirror. First off Steve Rolls would put any of you into a coma who talk **** about him. The man had the balls to get in the ring last night, something I'm sure no one here does. Didn't look half bad either while it lasted. I'm sure you feel real tough scrubbing urinals at your 9-5 and then come home and take **** from your fat nasty ****ing wives. So easy to cast aspersions while you hide from everyone behind your phones and computers. The minute Canelo loses the rest of you will call him a bum and a fake too.

As far a Oscar is concerned, he's CRINGEWORTHY every time he makes a statement or an appearance with his fat coke-bloated face. Don't even understand why Canelo needs him leaching off him. Wasn't he in rehab and not even at the fight the night Canelo fought Mayweather? Eddie Hearn makes him seem like an amatuer night used car salesman. I've never believed a single word Oscar says.
              A little harsh but I agree. I saw Rolls give it his all in a tough fight two years ago. The guy has heart! Is he GGG? No but few are ! You are telling it like it is and that is refreshing!

Comment

First fight wasn’t close. The mayweather Canelo fight was closer. They’re just trying to hype ggg cause he’s connected. The only person that got hurt in the first fight was ggg. That’s why he ran the second time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                  Delahoya is responsible for 'the best not fighting the best'?
                  Delahoya didn't force Golovkin to fight a part-time boxer
                  last night. Golovkin chose to do that mismatch all on his own.
                  The last guy, not named Canelo, who GGG chose to fight was
                  Vanes Martirosyan. Vanes Martirosyan!!! It seems like GGG
                  is doing as much avoiding to fight 'the best' as anybody else
                  DLH is a washed up jealous little c**k knocker. Jealous of any fighter still in the ring doing their stuff. Golovkin is 36, joint highest number of title defences in MW history. This was the first non title fight he'd had in how long? And little man DLH shows him no respect? As a former fighter he should be showing respect to any fighter who has the balls to get in the ring. I loved DLH as a boxer but as a post boxing person he comes across as a di**. How many belts did Canelo have when he fought golovkin twice? DLH is taking shots at Golovkin why? Because Golovkin didn't ignore Canelo's failed drugs tests like DLH wanted him to? Sums DLH up as the spoilt little tween he is.

Comment

GGG english is comedy gold love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
                      First fight wasn’t close. The mayweather Canelo fight was closer. They’re just trying to hype ggg cause he’s connected. The only person that got hurt in the first fight was ggg. That’s why he ran the second time.
                      This is funny. If you think Canelo won the first fight going away, you literally DKSAB.....and I’m one of the few that thought Canelo won.

Comment

Working...
                      X