Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pray For Zab Judah. He is fighting For his life.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TERRIBLE!

Retire from Boxing, don't let Boxing Retire You or even worse Kill You

Best wishes to Zab

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      'put on his ass' was a figure of speech, cupcake. anybody who watched that fight knew what i meant.
      I watched the fight and still dont get it. Floyds glove touch the canvas and the stupid ref missed it. Give it up for Zab for those first couple of rounds he made Floyd look ordinary.

Comment

It was a bad decision from a good boxer and I hope it keeps him out of the ring. The latest Twittr on it says he should be out of the hospital by tuesday, is on the mend, and was not in a coma.

https://twitter.com/Woodsy1069?ref_s...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Oh ****, I didnt hear that. I read that he was stopped but thats about it. Hes 41, shouldnt have to be fighting, hes fought damn near everyone out there in his time.

Theres a trend recently seeing a lot of guys fighting into their 40s and I think it has to do with peds and sport science getting better, that fighters feel younger and is misleading to them when their reflexes arent there. What is different about this time period than before is that it seems like a lot of them dont really need the money but are choosing to fight. Why is Paulie fighting barenuckle now when hes had announcing gigs and surely isnt poor. Jones got announcing gigs but continued to fight anyways.
          some people are just desperate for attention.
          and that insecruity drives their life...

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            it was a knockdown
            It's amazing how far idiots have to reach to discredit Floyd

Comment

Manny Pacquiao should heed the warning with what happens to fighters fighting past their sell date.

We don't want to hear about another Zab Judah or Adonis Stevenson situation.

Hope both Zab and Adonis recover as best as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                It's amazing how far idiots have to reach to discredit Floyd
                nobody is discrediting floyd.

floyd's glove did touch the canvas and that, according to the rules, is a knockdown.

thread is about zab judah and to me that is one of the most memorable zab judah's moments.

it wasn't a 'real' kd but technically, according to the rules it was a kd. if anything, its a testimony of how great floyd was: him barely touching the canvas is the closest hes ever been to being legitly knocked down.

so stfu and get back to watching ricky and bubbles.
                Last edited by Szef; 06-09-2019, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  TERRIBLE!

Retire from Boxing, don't let Boxing Retire You or even worse Kill You

Best wishes to Zab
                  This is the perfect advice for the Pacman, as well, before it's too late.

Comment

Working...
                  X