Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time a so called P4P fighter fought someone as low as #81.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    retirement my ass, more like a vacation...he was still viewed the p4p king as soon as he came back
    No he wasn't. You clearly don't follow boxing so i don't know why you're on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      I'm dropping info and facts and people are crying again. FFS. What a bunch of sensitive *****es on here. They can't handle truth.
      We can’t handle a transparent idiot.

Comment

No he wasn't. You clearly don't follow boxing so i don't know why you're on here.
        ..coz i said the obvious that floyd was viewed the p4p king as soon as he came back?...well i guess i dont

Comment

in the world in their division. Is Rolls the worst cherry pick of all time?
          I told you in the other thread you started, Floyd fighting a debutante

Comment

Salka was top 30. Try again.
            What was Salka ranked at LWW? Oh, it wasn't even his division?

Top 30 my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              Rolls is 35 years old, this was his 20th fight.

18 months ago he fought someone who was 8-4.

He was landing clean power shots on GGG too.

GGG should retire, hes done.
              Except he's making handsome money NOT retiring, and not putting himself in danger. Nice work if you can get it.

But I agree, and it's nothing I'd be paying to watch. Golovkin and the bums. (Not remotely "bums" of course, but......you know. In the boxing sense.)

Comment

Rolls definitely wasn't the worst Golovkin opponent ever. He did better than Vanes and Wade.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMacAttack View Post
                  The rankings don't mean too much to me. I see guys becoming mandatories that have no business being in the ring with the champ constantly. Yeah it was a **** match up. Another in a long line. I just don't think Golovkin is particularly unique in that respect. Especially when a potential big money fight looms.
                  Golovkin is not a champion.

Comment

Mayweather-macgregor

gregor is like # 1000....

Comment

in the world in their division. Is Rolls the worst cherry pick of all time?
                      Aww, did GGG upset you with that sleepy time? I'm glad.

And to answer the question, what was Amir Khan ranked at 154 when Canelo beat him up after having all sorts of issues with him early? That's right, he wasn't even f@cking ranked! Gtfoh here with this sh@t. It was a stay busy fight just like Canelo just took. Relaxe hater

Comment

Working...
                      X