Comments Thread For: Golovkin Blasts Out Rolls With Vicious Knockout in Fourth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    How funny would it be if steve rolls put on a boxing master class
    Dude isn't a scrub, he has a great body attack and he is pretty fast. He'll keep GGG on his toes the first few rds.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Mr Perennial, what's up?
      Started the day with a rough hangover and didn't make it out of bed until about 1, but I've rounded into form and am ready to roll for the big fights tonight

Comment

• 14-0 Ali Akhmedov vs 15-0 club fighter Marcus McDaniel at 168 next

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Dude isn't a scrub, he has a great body attack and he is pretty fast. He'll keep GGG on his toes the first few rds.
          i just cant believe they couldnt find anybody with some kind of notoriety instead of this guy. it almost baffles me

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Started the day with a rough hangover and didn't make it out of bed until about 1, but I've rounded into form and am ready to roll for the big fights tonight
            Wish i had the dough and access like you. i would perennial with it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              i just cant believe they couldnt find anybody with some kind of notoriety instead of this guy. it almost baffles me
              Dazn dont want to put him in with someone that could pos beat him with such a big $ fight with canelo on the horizon...
              They must have the Canelo fight practically sealed for September....if they dont then yea this fight is baffling.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                He was getting hyped up as a killer on Shobox not that long ago but then he got a gift against Karim Mayfield and drew with a journeyman his last time out, book's been out on him for a while now
                I dont even think that he threw a single jab. Just closes distance with his garbage head movement and loads up on left hook. lol. eyubov Vs lejarraga Vs Riguccini round robin please.

Comment

• Feather duster McDaniel with 2 kos

Comment

• 15-0 with 2 KO's??? Holy ****

Comment

• Rd 1 to Akhmedov who looks huge in there

Comment

Working...
                      X