Hearn: Anthony Joshua Wants Rematch at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    I thought Ruiz got 3 mil.

But we know Ortiz was offered 7million, and 10 million in a rematch if he wins.

So probably something similar was offered to Ruiz.
    lying coward... 😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
      LMAO! This. He just doesn't want to lose in front of 80k drunken hooligans in his own backyard. Less we have a Minter/Hagler type situation on our hands.

And 95%of you UK casuals probably have NO IDEA what I'm talking about.

Go in hiding and learn something about BOXING you dick riders!
      Minter haggler Bottles flying when marvalous Marin took that azz..

I know boxing too....been in a gym war....

Be kind to brits..... member hagler in a commercial ?? Some old spice or deodorant commercial???

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I'd like to hear AJ actually say some of these things Eddie is always claiming he said. Like Wilder said, AJ doesn't say these things. But now he has to go out there & back up another man's words.
        A good way to put it. I don't think Joshua used those words. I can tell the way Hearn is faking and trying to dramatize BS.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
          I sure hope he does not suffer from another panic attack.
          Another? Didn't even suffer one in the first place. A rumor started by someone who wasn't even at the arena.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I thought Ruiz got 3 mil.

But we know Ortiz was offered 7million, and 10 million in a rematch if he wins.

So probably something similar was offered to Ruiz.
            Idk 100%. I'm assuming Atlas has more info then most, he did a special episode of his podcast to talk about potential details of a rematch today, & he's saying $5M & $10M for the rematch. I've heard $3M-$7M in other places.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Idk 100%. I'm assuming Atlas has more info then most, he did a special episode of his podcast to talk about potential details of a rematch today, & he's saying $5M & $10M for the rematch. I've heard $3M-$7M in other places.
              Either way, good to see Ruiz getting paid

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
                LMAO! This. He just doesn't want to lose in front of 80k drunken hooligans in his own backyard. Less we have a Minter/Hagler type situation on our hands.

And 95%of you UK casuals probably have NO IDEA what I'm talking about.

Go in hiding and learn something about BOXING you dick riders!
                I completely forgot about that .That was some crazy *****.Nobody ever talks about that anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                  I completely forgot about that .That was some crazy *****.Nobody ever talks about that anymore.
                  Well yes, because this forum is infested with casuals who know nothing about boxing!

Comment

I'm confident Ruiz destroys AJ in six at the MSG.

Comment

Los Angeles is the only logical choice.

Brits filled up Staples in Fury vs Wilder. Mexicans and Mexican Americans guarantee a sold out arena.

Forum or staples easily the only logical choices. I
                      Don’t know if Ruiz is big enough to
                      Fill up Vegas but a fight town like Los Angeles could be big.

Comment

Working...
                      X