Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Deontay Wilder gain almost 20lbs of muscles in 4months at age 33?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checked out this thread for a quick laugh.
    Only ones posting on this thread should be Robbie , the OP / troll / alt and all the usual haters .
    It'll give them something to take their minds off the demolition job the chubby Mexican- American Ruiz did on their hero .

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      I have officially lost respect for any idiot that thinks this is a major accomplishment. I try my hardest to take posters serious, but this shows we are dealing with a bunch of loser, basement dwellers
      And you know, the dude is 6'7", he's got plenty of room to put on those lbs. You can definitely tell who's who with some of the comments

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
        Only ones posting on this thread should be Robbie , the OP / troll / alt and all the usual haters .
        It'll give them something to take their minds off the demolition job the chubby Mexican- American Ruiz did on their hero .
        You got a point. I shouldn't be cutting into their healing therapy.

I'm sorry, Brits.

But, on the bright side, I'm sure Sulaiman is thinking right now of a way to strip Deontay and give the belt to Ruiz, to go along with the ones he battered AJ for. Then, you can laugh at Wilder fans for being beltless too

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          This clown is almost 41 and goes to the gym damn near everyday. This clown puts in 8 rounds on the bag (6if it's 95° ) out in the heat damn near everyday. This clown knows you have to eat like a horse to do it, but this clown knows those type of gains can be made without steroids by dedicated people. So please, don't act like this clown just sits on the sofa and doesn't get it in.

Thanks.
          Josh was using PED when he gained 25lbs of muscles in 2yrs in his mid-20s but somehow Wilder isn't using PED after gaining almost 20lbs of muscles in 4 months.

Wildettes' logic.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
            1. He’s a black man
            Like it or not physically if the strongest race with insane genetics. The bodies on black
            Men working out half as hard as other races and the results are amazing. Anybody who works out knows what I’m talking about.

2. His being light was intentional as he felt that’s what he needed to
            Keep up with Fury. He was wrong thus changing his diet.

3. This is is his more natural weight, this why Wilder looks so
            Much stronger.
            Oh, Josh must be a green man then since you Wildettes think he must be on PED to gain muscles at a more natural pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
              Don't cry, mate. Wilder is on PED and everyone knows it.

In case you don't know, he also uses steroids for his perpetually injured hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                who said AJ was on roids?...I have no respect for you, you dont even work out. you're a keyboard nerd. lol you're not even an athlete.
                Josh was using PED when he gained 25lbs of muscles in 2yrs in his mid-20s but somehow Wilder isn't using PED after gaining almost 20lbs of muscles in 4 months.

Wildettes' logic.

My biceps are most likely bigger than your head, lol. Take that how you want to take it if you're able to discern what I'm talking about.

Comment

Steroids from his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    didn't he only weight in the 220s for his last fight? slightly less cardio and some more strength work will do the work for a man of that size.
                    He was 212 for the Fury fight and he wasn't even as ripped as his last fight.

When you're ripped, you lose body weight as you lose the fat. But Wilder lost the fat and got bigger with muscles within 4 months, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                      Wilder’s weight has fluctuated between 209-216 throughout most of his career. However, during his last fight at age 33, he gained almost 20lbs of pure muscle (not fat) within 4-5months. How did that happen, especially at age when the testosterone level wouldn’t be as high as it was was in his 20s?

I think he’s on PED because no one gains that much muscles as fast he did within a short period. If it had been within a year, I would’ve believed the genetics aspect a bit but that’s also suspicious for a guy with that frame since all the muscles were concentrated on his upper body.
                      4 or 5 months!?

its called the gym you tard

Comment

Working...
                      X