Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Times Have you Re-watched the Joshua/Ruiz Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Times Have you Re-watched the Joshua/Ruiz Fight?

Lately, I rarely rewatch a fight twice, there hasn't been a fight that intrigues me that much to want to watch it more than once.

This Joshua/Ruiz fight, I've watched the fight at least 3 times but I've seen the highlights at least 5 times since Saturday.

I have watched it 7 times

Comment

Only a couple of times. To be honest there is not alot to process, it was all straight forward, nothing much to sift through, it was a demolition job by Ruiz. We can all see exactly what Joshua did wrong and what Andy did right.

Comment

I have watch it many times, especially to see both fighters reaction to their KD. Ruiz was very hurt from what I saw in his KD but that didn’t translate to what he did after, Joshua looked shook from his wide eyes opening KD.

Comment

None. But, I re-watched some of the key moments repeatedly and the slow mo gifs numerous times.
          To me, there's not a lot to figure out. Something like Ward/Kovalev I watched a lot to see all the punches, re-score the rounds.
          With Ruiz/AJ, the only mystery is how AJ hid that glass jaw for so many years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I have watch it many times, especially to see both fighters reaction to their KD. Ruiz was very hurt from what I saw in his KD but that didn’t translate to what he did after, Joshua looked shook from his wide eyes opening KD.
            huh wut? Ruiz was fine after getting knocked down, it was more of flash knockdown that he quickly got up from and had his full senses. The first knockdown that Joshua suffered was devastating and pretty much sealed the fight, any further tap to Joshua's head caused his legs to wobble.

Comment

I've watched it once since it happened. I typically don't watch newer fights over again. Watch a lot of old ones though

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
                I have watched it 7 times
                i HAVE WATCH 12 TIMES

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                  huh wut? Ruiz was fine after getting knocked down, it was more of flash knockdown that he quickly got up from and had his full senses. The first knockdown that Joshua suffered was devastating and pretty much sealed the fight, any further tap to Joshua's head caused his legs to wobble.
                  It wasn't a *Flash knockdown* he was hurt, you could tell when he was down and looking up, but like i said he didn't translate his "Hurt" into what he did after that. Just like Fury was hurt against Wilder but didn't translate it into what he did AFTER that.

Comment

I only watched it the one time. I've seen it enough to tell me Joshua fought a bad fight. I'm not sure he can fight THIS oponent any other way.

Comment

Working...
                    X