No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Says Vijender Singh is "Scared" To Make a Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
    I heard about Vijender a few years back and how he wants the Khan fight, but why? Vijender's a super middleweight. What the heck's the point of this bout and why are they even talking about it like it makes any logical sense to make?
    I think that's a much better match-up than this one. Khan may be a clown against elite stage but he seems far levels higher than these Indian local fighters. At least with Vijender, he's gonna be in a size disadvantage which balances their skill-level disparities.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
      I think that's a much better match-up than this one. Khan may be a clown against elite stage but he seems far levels higher than these Indian local fighters. At least with Vijender, he's gonna be in a size disadvantage which balances their skill-level disparities.
      But don't you think the weight disparity is too much? I mean, even if we're talking about a catch weight will Vijender come down to 155 and Khan go back up to 155 again or something? Idk, I just think it's too much size difference.

Comment

I thought Singh was lined up for a Commonwealth title fight.

Comment

Shut the **** up khan!!!!

Fight brook or GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
            But don't you think the weight disparity is too much? I mean, even if we're talking about a catch weight will Vijender come down to 155 and Khan go back up to 155 again or something? Idk, I just think it's too much size difference.
            Agreed, a catchweight should be in order if both were to fight. Somewhere around 155-160 would be ideal i guess. But I think Khan will try to act like an A side and would demand for a weight more favorable to him.

Comment

Id rather watch big shaq tickle a cows arsehole with a poppadom

Comment

Working...
              X