Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Joshua Was Terrible; Had Different Doping Tests In U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Because in the past we have had someone like Pacman complaining about his routine being interpreted for a blood test. This is what GGG is alluding to.
    No no no. Stop it. Pac is the only person I've heard complain about that & you know that was a weak excuse.

This has nothing to do with what pac said in the past. You're pulling stuff out of thin air. We all know exactly what he means. And he's not the only person saying it.

One more thing. I don't even think Pac was juicing. I think he was told to give an excuse by Arum to stop the fight from happening

Comment

GGG os not accusing Joshua of dropping! He's stating that they have different requirements in the US for testing. Perhaps the amount of blood pulled is higher. This will make you dizzy, light headed, nausea, and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
        GGG, unlike AJ, is not a happy loser. I don't have a problem with champions who hate to lose. GGG has competed at the highest levels of the sport and achieved what only a small fraction of fighters on the planet have done. Ego is a big part of getting that far. I thought he won the first Canelo fight and lost the second, but both fights were very competitive fights that GGG could legitimately feel he won. His reactions to the Canelo results strike me as entirely normal and reasonable. AJ's reaction to his historic meltdown was borderline weird to me.
        "I don't have problems with champions who hate to lose"I could not agree more if my son as a Amateur acted the way Judah did after Kostya I would be pis sed and teach him to never act like that again or his biggest problem would be me.If my son acted like AJ after his loss I would be proud of him as a person and my son, BUT I would be looking to get him out of boxing as soon as he learned enough to handle himself and learn the discipline boxing provides.The difference being you can teach respect you cant teach that hatred of losing and the unwilling desire to accept it.That may sound rough or like I'm excusing Judah, im not, but its a rough sport and you need that desire to win at any costs to be successful at the highest levels of this sport.Id rather my son cry like Stevenson at Olympics then smile and act like its not the end of world.Now of course losing IS NOT the end of world, but in my opinion that's the way you need to look at it going in or RIGHT AFTER in this the toughest of all sports and most unforgiving.

Comment

All this drug talk on AJ is just an excuse. Andy beat him fair and square. Eddie lost control of the situation, soft punching Miller was smoking opium and soft looking Andy was still in the locker room. Hearn swallowed the bait, more like a trawl, Andy hooked him by the tail.

Comment

You can't just rely on peds juicesha. That isn't gonna help you win all the time. I've been saying this guy was at the whyte chisora b level brit heavyweight. I didn't think he'd lose to big slobby ruiz but he is just a b string guy. I've maintained that Wilder Fury and Ortiz are the clear top 3. Ruiz isn't breaking into the top 3 for beating an AJ that was somewhere in the 4-6th best heavyweight range. Ruiz is arguably #4. Parker Whyte AJ are all b stringers that are in Ruiz's league.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              ???? GGG talked ALL the sht before the fight and then CRIED running from the ring.

FUK GGG!!! Again HE TALKED sht and decided he wanted NO part of MexiCAN style.
              Get over it Those are two totally different circumstances. One guy got stopped the other guy got screwed by the judges.

Comment

so much talk of this, Ruiz made it his fight and took his opportunity. thats it.

Comment

WOW! Those are STRONG Allegations and it is being throw around and by Multiple Fighters!

Dillian Whyte is not using "ALLEGEDLY" he is flat out saying AJ Cheats

Comment

Joshua wanted to test himself without the PEDs against a fat tomato can and couldn't even beat him. Back in the UK, Joshua will KO him late.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodvenger View Post
                      At least AJ took his loss like a man instead of Lil G who ran out of the ring looking like a walking dead zombie and forgetting to speak English.
                      Lol aj didnt get robbed in two fights he got kod. And he seemed happy about it

Comment

Working...
                      X