Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gods Have Spoken! LHW Champs In WBSS Tourney!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post

in Kalle we trust!
    What a guy he is. Hopefully he pulls off another good tournament for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      What a guy he is. Hopefully he pulls off another good tournament for us.
      Funniest part is post Schaefer grinds his teeth at interviews...lol

So the real question is, who’s more P4P Line hitter, Kale, Oscar or Schaefer?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        Funniest part is post Schaefer grinds his teeth at interviews...lol

So the real question is, who’s more P4P Line hitter, Kale, Oscar or Schaefer?
        Haha, Kalle gest the P4P no1 spot for me after bringing us the WBSS

Comment

PBC need to do this at 126 and 147

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
            DAZN only has rights to WBSS Season 2. Makes sense for ESPN/TR to buy the 175 rights if possible and get more exposure for the tournament. Doesnt make sense to have all the weight classes on the same network if it means the top fighters wont join in. Let DAZN have a WBSS for 160lbers, SHO/FOX for the 147lbers. Plus getting the WBSS on ESPN or Fox will be HUGE for the WBSS brand
            Good point .
            I think getting the WBSS on ESPN+ would be ideal for Arum .
            I originally ordered DAZN because of the WBSS and would do the same with ESPN+ .

Comment

Originally posted by P4PLoser View Post
              Wow, my hats off to the WBSS if this happens. Truly the organization/promoter that is doing what the fans wants. Hope they take over boxing.
              Originally posted by ralex View Post
              This sounds too good to be true!!!!
              Originally posted by GorillaDog View Post
              Only question is will Bob let Gvozdyk enter it. We know he protected Ramirez from enterring the jr ww tourny.
              Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Is that why the Yarde fight has been cancelled?

Kovalev is the man! True warrior. Fight everyone everywhere. Let's goooo champ!
              Let's gooo! Bivol- better man up. Don't care which network it happens on. ESPN got all the champs tho. This is too good to be true man. Never thought I would see this.
              Frankie is a liar lol. He’ll say anything to make DAZN look good because they are sinking. Here’s what Bob had to say.

“We're not giving our fighters away to anybody to fight on a different platform in a f**king tournament”

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                Good point .
                I think getting the WBSS on ESPN+ would be ideal for Arum .
                I originally ordered DAZN because of the WBSS and would do the same with ESPN+ .
                Don’t get your hopes up.

We're not giving our fighters away to anybody to fight on a different platform in a f**king tournament - Bob Arum

Never listen to anyone in the red like Frankie

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  If true this is fantastic news
                  It’s not that’s why you shouldn’t rely on trolls to give accurate information. He works for DAZN so he’ll say anything to make them look good.

We're not giving our fighters away to anybody to fight on a different platform in a f**king tournament - Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    It’s not that’s why you shouldn’t rely on trolls to give accurate information. He works for DAZN so he’ll say anything to make them look good.

Its why I said “if true”

I know he’s a troll

Comment

WBSS at Light Heavyweight, Super Flyweight and Flyweight would be great...

Comment

Working...
                      X