Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good gamble Deontay.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well going off recent performances, Wilder should be forgetting Fury and chasing the unification fight after Ortizn't 2..

Fighting a fit Fury will be the biggest gamble of Wilders career. One he should avoid like the plague.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Hahahaha. Conspiricy theories eh.
      Not a theory, its common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        He stayed in the background fighting Ortiz and Fury lmao!!!
        In the background doing two things that AJ never did.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Some of you guys are just so fking ******ed.
          Let us guess, you on the losing end AGAIN?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            You aren't keeping up with the news. He already has connected with the same fan base that made Canelo a star.
            He has connected with them his whole life and he ever drew them. Obviously this is good for him and will raise his profile but can we at least see him sell some tickets as the HWT champ before we make a determination.

I think that is a reasonable thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Let us guess, you on the losing end AGAIN?
              What?.. Buddy I don't even remember you and I'm POSITIVE you got embarrassed...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                "you’re six-foot-six, you’re ripped, carved in stone, and a little fat man who has eaten every Snickers and Mars bar in California comes in there and bladders you all over? What a disgrace

If that was me, I would never show my face in public ever again."

truth...................

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  This is such BS. Just like there was a plan in place for Floyd and Manny to fight, there was one for AJ and Wilder. The fight was being set up through a series of wins by each guy. AJ and Manny however didn't get the job done so their idiot fanbases have to blame their failures on something and try to weaken the other guys who didn't fail during the build up.
                  Wr
                  Fact is Floyd kept winning. Manny turned down a career high payday, fought JMM again, made a critical mistake when pressing for the KO, and got KTFO. Wilder beat his bum in stellar fashion. AJ failed to do so and got KTFO. This is the fault of Manny and AJ and NO ONE ELSE.

We can agree marinating fights too long is an issue. That said, the real problem is when over rated hype jobs don't keep up their end of the deal while a fight is being built.

Look at Leonard and Hearns, both kept winning. On the flip side, Tyson ****ed up and lost to Buster.
                  Write the truth Floyd offed 50 million while he keeps the rest as you can see Pacquio made 200 million rather the 50 million that was tossed to him

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    What?.. Buddy I don't even remember you and I'm POSITIVE you got embarrassed...
                    Don't remember me but you "positive" I got embarrassed? Yea, sure thing buddy. Keep taking them L's....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Don't remember me but you "positive" I got embarrassed? Yea, sure thing buddy. Keep taking them L's....LOL
                      Yea, you're another troll that gets handled.

Comment

Working...
                      X