Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That guy is intolerable.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
      I had that fight 8-4 for Spence, I doubt he knocks out Porter though. But I appreciate your boxing analysis.
      You got Porter?

Comment

Spence is the favorite but I wouldn't be surprised if Porter exposes him, and beats him on points. But Porter had difficulty with Ugas, so I guess I'd say it's 50/50.
        I think Ugas is better than Porter too. Wanna bet some points? Anything other than Spence KO, you win. That includes Spence by decision. Up for it?

Comment

This dude yells entirely too much. Bet he'd yell giving a eulogy at a funeral.

Comment

Yeah PM me
            Cool. How much you wanna bet? We can do it here.

I'm willing to bet all my points, if you can match them, or whatever you want to bet.

Comment

How many points you got? I'll bet all of my points too.
              About 50 thousand or so. You? On my cell now, can't see your points.

Comment

Dude acted like he couldnt apologize...like how old are u???

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  That's clearly the usual xenophobic bias from A Smith, always hating on euro ballers (Giannis, Doncic, Jokic, Porzingis),

and latino fighters (Canelo, Ruiz ect...)

I swear SPence, Floyd and LJ receive a whole other type of treatment from SAS.

The double standard is pretty much obvious.
                  Yes like Stephen A. is always talking about race when Will Cain is on the panel like stfu with the white people this white people that stuff (the Tony Romo celebration comes to mind) $h1t gets old af!

Comment

Originally posted by Schmerzen View Post
                    Didn't he call ruiz butterbean? Why not just apologize and move on instead of talking nonsense for 2 minutes?
                    Exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                      So why is he mad at Canelo? I can't click the vid.

What's his beef with both? I know he had a rant about Andy after the fight, but why is he still mad at Andy too?
                      He was ticked off because Canelo responded to him on Twitter dissing Andy Ruiz

Comment

Working...
                      X