No announcement yet.

Why people still support the likes of Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why people still support the likes of Eddie Hearn

Hearns is a parasitic piece of scum. I detest how much support he gets on forums like this. Scumbag’s job description entails of making a couple of phone calls a day, signing contracts once his legal team have checked it over and getting 20% of a fighters blood, sweat and tears.

Support Joshua by any means, he’s the one who takes the punches and risks his life and deserves every penny of his earnings. However that vermin Joshua keeps next to him is what brings hate to Joshua.

Joshua doesn’t even need a promoter. He can sign a direct contract with Sky Sports and a US TV Partner without that rat. Let him go AJ, so he can feed off another fighter like the parasite he is.

It was Hearn’s decision to take him to the U.S because of his DAZN deal. Which is a massive conflict of interest. Eddie Hearn has DAZN’s interests at heart NOT the career of Anthony Joshua anymore. It was Hearn who screwed up the Joshua-Wilder fight in 2018 with his big mouth.

Eddie Hearn is not even liked by Brits so I don't know who these people are online who love him so much. Maybe Matchroom have a team of Nerds similar to the Infamous "Russian Trolls" who job is simple to Defend all things Eddie Hearn, Matchroom and DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by Manlikefemi View Post
      Hearns is a parasitic piece of scum. I detest how much support he gets on forums like this. Scumbag’s job description entails of making a couple of phone calls a day, signing contracts once his legal team have checked it over and getting 20% of a fighters blood, sweat and tears.

Support Joshua by any means, he’s the one who takes the punches and risks his life and deserves every penny of his earnings. However that vermin Joshua keeps next to him is what brings hate to Joshua.

Joshua doesn’t even need a promoter. He can sign a direct contract with Sky Sports and a US TV Partner without that rat. Let him go AJ, so he can feed off another fighter like the parasite he is.

It was Hearn’s decision to take him to the U.S because of his DAZN deal. Which is a massive conflict of interest. Eddie Hearn has DAZN’s interests at heart NOT the career of Anthony Joshua anymore. It was Hearn who screwed up the Joshua-Wilder fight in 2018 with his big mouth.
      Ignorance is bliss.
      Last edited by Bobby Shaw; 06-04-2019, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Manlikefemi View Post
        Hearn is one of the most successful promoters in the world. If it was as easy as making a few phone calls, everyone would be doing it. Hearn took Joshua from 0-0 to the unified heavyweight championship of the world. Hearn deserves a lot of credit for that.

Doesn't Hearn have an exclusive deal with Sky? I don't think Joshua can sign a direct contract with Sky.

Hearn is a promoter. I don't think he legally has to have Joshua's interest at heart. Isn't that the job of Joshua's manager?

Comment

Truly a forum has to cater for everyone but sometimes I think entry level quaifications are necessary because the level of ignorance exhibited by some people make me wonder whether this is ignorance or mental illness. Are you on medication man?

Comment

I like him as a promoter and respect him as a businessman. He was born with silver spoon in his mouth but he expanded and turned it into something bigger. He is like Boxing’s version of Donald Trump.

Comment

They followed him because they wanted to back a winner (AJ) and they naturally backed Hearn too because that's what sheep do. They follow their herders.
              Guys who still support him are confused and waiting for instructions on who to follow. Most will go to fury. Some will wait to see if AJ bounces back.

Comment

no idea whats wrong with these guys especially the ones on this forum, ive never seen anything like it, and Eddie is already putting aj back in the ring in november december vs ruiz.... no way aj can fix those flaws that fast, its clear something isnt mentally right with aj and that style is 100% all wrong for AJs still azz.. but its all ignored for some damn money.

Comment

Being a boxing promoter is actually one of the toughest positions in the sports industry..

Gtfo with your nonsense. Making few phone calls? Lol. You dont know sht about Boxing or the business side of it.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    no idea whats wrong with these guys especially the ones on this forum, ive never seen anything like it, and Eddie is already putting aj back in the ring in november december vs ruiz.... no way aj can fix those flaws that fast, its clear something isnt mentally right with aj and that style is 100% all wrong for AJs still azz.. but its all ignored for some damn money.
                    If he doesn't fight Ruiz next the belts will be gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X