No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz About To Be On Jimmy Kimmel Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

bad quality but you can see it for now. Pretty sure they'll be a good one up pretty soon.

Ruiz is such a likable guy.
    He really is man!!

As much as this defeat sets back UK boxing I definitely hope Ruiz goes on to great things regardless of the rematch outcome.

I’ll be watching the interview once it’s on Kimmel’s YouTube channel.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      He really is man!!

As much as this defeat sets back UK boxing I definitely hope Ruiz goes on to great things regardless of the rematch outcome.

I’ll be watching the interview once it’s on Kimmel’s YouTube channel.

Comment

Andy Ruiz needs to be invited on EVERY American chat show. Hes just pulled off a huge upset and is the king of Heavyweight Boxing now. America have the number 1 Heavyweight on the planet and he should have all the bright lights on him.

Comment

He's been fat all his life. At 7 years old he had to fight with 12 year olds in amateurs. He's not a guy who's weight got out of hand a year or 2 ago so he can still carry it for some years yet. Ultimately it will tax him in his 30's...hopefully he'll get it down some for the re-match.

And yes...he's a likable guy.

Comment

So happy for him. He dared to be great. Whilst others talk and shrinked. He walked the walk, he pursue the fight and sign the contract. He had more balls than the rest and this is why he should be rewarded in this way.

This should be a lesson to boxers that put money before legacy, go for the man and once you become the man you reap the rewards. Talking and crying about money isn’t the Mexican way, this is why I see this guy as typical hardworking Mexican IMHO. Oppose those who cry and wanting hand outs for something they haven’t done yet.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
              This is why you take opportunities in life instead of pricing yourself out. Ruiz made more money for the first fight than he ever made in his life and is going to make even more in the rematch. In addition to all the money he will make after that for being a really good fighter and getting a lot more popular.
              Spot on. Nothing but respect for this guys.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Jimmy Kimmel is a CIA shill puppet. His grandfather was a NAZI who led executions in a German concentration camp....smh, he's a POS.

Amen Brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  So happy for him. He dared to be great. Whilst others talk and shrinked. He walked the walk, he pursue the fight and sign the contract. He had more balls than the rest and this is why he should be rewarded in this way.

This should be a lesson to boxers that put money before legacy, go for the man and once you become the man you reap the rewards. Talking and crying about money isn’t the Mexican way, this is why I see this guy as typical hardworking Mexican IMHO. Oppose those who cry and wanting hand outs for something they haven’t done yet.
                  Spot on!!

Certain fighters want money to set their great great great grandchildren for life before they set foot in the ring.

How bout you take a career high payday and beat the man before someone else does!!
                  Last edited by NaijaD; 06-05-2019, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                    That’s mighty kind of you sir!

Comment

I just saw him on "El Gordo y la Flaca," Spanish TV's most rated show. The only boxer's I've ever seen them interview are Canelo and JC Chavez Sr.

Also, not sure if Andy was on it too but his dad was on the radio show "El Piolin Por La Manana," Spanish radio's most listened show.

Comment

Working...
                      X