Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so the hype of Tyson Fury begins.
    He’s now at Floyd level.

Comment

If Fury is Mayweather than I am a 5'9 Brad Pitt lol.

Comment

He's one of these guys, that he gets better everytime someone else loses.

At least that's what some people think.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
          He's good, but he's a head case, and unprofessional. Mayweather always showed up, always gave his best. BIG difference.

And Mayweather wouldn't have got flattened by any opponent. Way better defense. Way more intelligence.
          That's fair. Fury doesn't have 1/10 of the focus and discipline of Floyd.

He likes to clown, showboat, and the times he gets caught are when he gets too full of himself and starts easing off the gas pedal.

Comment

fury is a bum

Comment

Fury’s sparring partners say how shocked how good fury is. I’ve yet to hear his opponents say it though. Don’t think wilder will admit fury was superior anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TBE Money Team View Post
                fury is a bum
                Floyd Mayweather doesn't think so, he had Fury (correctly) taking that bum Wilder to school, despite only being at 60%

I've been saying that Tyson Fury is elite for years, and got laughed at. It's funny how things turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                  He’s now at Floyd level.
                  It’s all relative. Compared to the heavyweights now fury probably surpassed floyd.
                  Floyd wasn’t beating guys with 40 kos who were unbeaten. He made mAdana look like an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Fury’s sparring partners say how shocked how good fury is. I’ve yet to hear his opponents say it though. Don’t think wilder will admit fury was superior anytime soon.
                    Exactly, speak to anyone who's been in the gym with Fury and they'll tell you how good he is. Here's a video of Parker posted a couple of days ago, calls Fury elite, an inspiration and the best HW in the world.

I'll take the word of seasoned pros over some LDBC ******s on here.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                      He’s now at Floyd level.
                      Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Exactly, speak to anyone who's been in the gym with Fury and they'll tell you how good he is. Here's a video of Parker posted a couple of days ago, calls Fury elite, an inspiration and the best HW in the world.

I'll take the word of seasoned pros over some LDBC ******s on here.

The whole world knows fury’s elite and special. You can’t make him underdog against wilder and when fury wins not give him credit for going in backyard and outclassing guy. First Germany and then america
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 06-05-2019, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X