Collapse
No announcement yet.

If AJ really did suffer a panic attack, a lot of you are some insensitive mofos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If AJ really did suffer a panic attack, a lot of you are some insensitive mofos

Never had one, but I hear it's no joke.

If he really did have one, i take back all of the bad things I said about him as he was clearly at a severe mental disadvantage coming into the ring

I think too a lot of people just want to troll on Joshua because he was so built up.

It's almost like human nature to kick someone when they are down.

and boxing fans are probably the most fickle of all sports fans so I wouldn't put too much stock into what people type.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I think too a lot of people just want to troll on Joshua because he was so built up.

It's almost like human nature to kick someone when they are down.

and boxing fans are probably the most fickle of all sports fans so I wouldn't put too much stock into what people type.
      Sickening.

Comment

Why would fans be insensitive if this were true?

Wouldn't his team be insensitive f#ckheads for putting him in the ring in the first place after having one?

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
          Never had one, but I hear it's no joke.

If he really did have one, i take back all of the bad things I said about him as he was clearly at a severe mental disadvantage coming into the ring
          He was the heavyweight champion of the world. No panic attacks allowed. A boxing champ has to be tough mentally as well as physically.

Comment

He didn't have a panic attack. He just got his ass kicked and didn't like it.

Comment

I know about panic attacks and have been thru some hairy shyt in my life so I understand *but* I do feel as a pro fighter you have to overcome those kind of hurdles just to even compete at those levels. I mean come on, he did the Olympics. That's about as big as it gets.

Not trashing on him at this point doe, he fought, got beat, and what impressed me the most is his humility in defeat. Truly a gentleman, and Wilder should take a lesson from AJ on that level considering his after fight comments.

..... and that's coming from a U.S. backing Wilder fan.

Comment

I use to get them when I was going through puberty.

Something like smoking weed then going to a movie theater could set it off. It can feel like you cannot breath, and almost a suffocating type feeling.

Never had one since, but they were frightening. I could see a big event with a ton of expectations setting one off in someone.

Pretty sure kanye has them every week

Comment

More BS from crying fanboys.

Comment

These are all made up stories, people trying to cope with what just happened.

Buster Douglas mother died while he was training to fight Mike Tyson. Facts.

Robert Guerrero’s wife was battling cancer while he was training to fight Andre Berto. These are facts.

Shane Mosley went through a divorce while training for Antonio Margarito. More facts.

Floyd Mayweather Jr was facing jail time while training for Miguel Cotto. Have some more facts.

Mike Tyson’s trainer, mentor, and father figure died the same year he started his pro career. Tyson had to train without him for the rest of his career.

Sh/t happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X