No announcement yet.

If AJ really did suffer a panic attack, a lot of you are some insensitive mofos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
    i hope his mental demons ruin him further.
    it makes for great tv.

it wouldnt be so bad for him if he wasnt such a scumbag with a big mouth....

hearn is a part of the problem too....

what an autistic thing to say.....

even if he did have a panic attack which i am CERTAIN he did.
    he should have acted like a man and been brave about it instead of getting beaten up and humiliated by a fat bully ����������

there is a name for people who let fear get the best of them.
    they are called cowards.
    I apologize for not pleasing you with that post.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      If you've had a panicked attack, your usually back to normal in a matter of minutes.
      That's what I said in the other thread. A panic attack doesn't last more than five minutes. You could meet a friend who has had a panick attack five minutes ago and you wouldn't even know.

Comment

You Brits are some weak azz people

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          He was the heavyweight champion of the world. No panic attacks allowed. A boxing champ has to be tough mentally as well as physically.
          Exactly.
          Heavyweight champions of the world shouldn't be getting panic attacks before a fight.
          That's just a cop out.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            That’s crazy.

Fighters are now gonna have panic attacks for leaving their hometown.

Let’s have some sympathy.
            That’s why ward hardly fought outside Oakland he didn’t want to get a panic attack lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              That’s why ward hardly fought outside Oakland he didn’t want to get a panic attack lmfao
              I heard he fainted in his locker room when he fought Froch in New Jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I heard he fainted in his locker room when he fought Froch in New Jersey.
                Lmao good one kev. I heard he neeee to take a hit before he fought in Vegas due to his heavy breathing

Comment

What a bizarre spin. Probably half of guys have some degree of panic attack before walking into a fight they trained months for on TV with their financial future on the line. It's rarer for them to be totally calm.

Let's start handicapping boxing matches based on mental stability. You get an extra point every round if you scare easily.

Comment

If Joshua is that mentally weak against Ruiz imagine what he would be like against Wilder or Fury.
                    He would be in the fetal position sucking his thumb asking for his mummy to stop the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Lmao good one kev. I heard he neeee to take a hit before he fought in Vegas due to his heavy breathing
                      Well, I guess he wanted to save the $100 on the passport because he was losing all those court cases against his promoters.

Comment

Working...
                      X